Due Dates!!!

January ladies....how does it feel to be having a baby THIS month?!?! :D

And fellow feb ladies...our babies are due next month!!! Eeeeek!!!!! :) xx

How exciting!! I finally say my baby is due this year :D

Eeek its so exciting and just a little bit scary to think we've got this far and babies are due next month! It really does feel close now we are in 2014! This time last year I was saying "I'm getting married this year" who would have thought that this year i'm saying "I'm having a baby this year!"

My baby is due next month, how exciting and scary :) I just can't wait to meet her <3

So excited for you all! It's amazing seeing all of the minis babies finally arriving, including my beautiful boy <3 It's an exciting new year for us all ladies xxx

So excited for you all! It's amazing seeing all of the minis babies finally arriving, including my beautiful boy <3 It's an exciting new year for us all ladies xxx
its lovely to grow our bumps together lol. An to meet these little ones whom may caused our bodies so much aches/pains....
i was at the end of the list but now middle, scary its jumped so fast yet exciting :D

January ladies....how does it feel to be having a baby THIS month?!?! :D

And fellow feb ladies...our babies are due next month!!! Eeeeek!!!!! :) xx
It's exciting, surreal and a little bit bonkers. January seemed to be such a long time away and now it's here. Hopefully not much longer to wait..... My kids are getting impatient he he....

It's exciting, surreal and a little bit bonkers. January seemed to be such a long time away and now it's here. Hopefully not much longer to wait..... My kids are getting impatient he he....

So exciting!!! Can't believe I'm not on the list anymore, it's amazing x

So exciting!!! Can't believe I'm not on the list anymore, it's amazing x
How you doing lovely lady? Your live labour feed was amazing. You did so well and Cole is sooooo scrumptious.....
Your right it is exciting. As daft as it sounds because this is our 5th and our lives are so busy with the 4 we already have this pregnancy has just kind of progressed with out me really thinking too much about it. Now all of a sudden I'm 1week and 5 days from my due date and it all feels a wee bit bonkers/surreal. My oldest (9 going on 29) is on countdown. My 3 boys (7,3 and 2) aren't really interested....
Your right it must be strange to not be on the list anymore, but so lovely to have your son with you..... Congratulations again :)

How you doing lovely lady? Your live labour feed was amazing. You did so well and Cole is sooooo scrumptious..... Your right it is exciting. As daft as it sounds because this is our 5th and our lives are so busy with the 4 we already have this pregnancy has just kind of progressed with out me really thinking too much about it. Now all of a sudden I'm 1week and 5 days from my due date and it all feels a wee bit bonkers/surreal. My oldest (9 going on 29) is on countdown. My 3 boys (7,3 and 2) aren't really interested.... Your right it must be strange to not be on the list anymore, but so lovely to have your son with you..... Congratulations again :)

We're doing fab. So happy to finally meet our baby. Just can't believe I was actually on here at 10cm updating you all! Tom's actually got a photo of me, mid contraction, with the gas and air in my mouth and my phone in my hand. Haha. Glad I did it though because it's all written down for me to remember :)
You're a proper expert on number five. Baby will be here before you know it and you'll be starting on your 6th ;-) xx

We're doing fab. So happy to finally meet our baby. Just can't believe I was actually on here at 10cm updating you all! Tom's actually got a photo of me, mid contraction, with the gas and air in my mouth and my phone in my hand. Haha. Glad I did it though because it's all written down for me to remember :)
You're a proper expert on number five. Baby will be here before you know it and you'll be starting on your 6th ;-) xx
Ha ha, now that picture I would like to see!! So good that you have your whole journey documented. That's something I never did and I really wish we had. I do have copies of all my maternity notes though....
Yes I'm just hoping with this one I will cough and bubs will be in my arms (wishful thinking). As for no 6 no chance!! He he

its my due date today, and he's 3 week old tomorrow, it was lovely meeting him early but if i hadn't had oc and low fluid, he probably wouldnt have got chicken pox and been in hospital on a drip, and now he's got runs and tummy ache with the medicine he's got to take bless him, he should have still been baking in my tum.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Updated!!!! :D x

JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow for now)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Well 11 more babies before mines due! seems so far away, yet im getting close to half way mark!!

JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow until 20th Jan! :D)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

8 for me and just over 7 weeks to go! :-O

Back