Due Dates!!!

I'm 5th and it's all seeming very real now, mat leave starts Thursday! :-o

thats like baby every week for you Danni!

March is going to be a long month for me there's no babies due!

7 days to go!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!

how exciting!!! anytime tbh! ;)

Seems like forever since I was top of the list and my little man's a week old tomorrow!! Good luck ladies at the top xxx

It's so exciting! Although I'll be a little sad to see this list get smaller and smaller as it's all been so exciting! (I know it means we will all have our babies but still lol)

Hopefully there will be another influx of ladies just like us lot to keep the list going :) xx

Seems like forever since I was top of the list and my little man's a week old tomorrow!! Good luck ladies at the top xxx

Can you remember life before Cole???
I think its mad when a new baby comes... You kinda almost instantly forget when life didn't include them... :)

Can you remember life before Cole???
I think its mad when a new baby comes... You kinda almost instantly forget when life didn't include them... :)

I can just about remember it. The only thing that's really any different is that we cant just jump in the car now and go to Asda at silly oclock or whatever, we have to think about him. But it's crazy how they just fit in to your life as if they've always been there.

I can't imagine life without Seth now. I can't even remember what it was like being pregnant tbh! Dunno whether it's the lack of sleep or what lol ;)

It's crazy to think that in less than a week he'll be a month old, it's like he's never not been here...

Come on January babies!?! Where are you? ;) xx

JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow until 20th Jan! :D)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Hopefully some babies coming soon!! Exciting how the next few don't know the sex either, you ladies are amazingly strong to not find out x

When do you girls expect to have your baby's? As in I'm just expecting she will be about 7 days late as that's when my mums and sisters baby's have arrived.... She'll prob arrive early now I've typed that ;) x

When do you girls expect to have your baby's? As in I'm just expecting she will be about 7 days late as that's when my mums and sisters baby's have arrived.... She'll prob arrive early now I've typed that ;) x
I reckon my little lady is going to make me wait as long as possible!!!
I dunno if my Mam was early, late or on time with her pregnancies but I know my sister was on time.. Give or take a day r 2.. But for some reason I think I'll be still here waiting come March!! Latest i'll be allowed go is March 2nd before i'll be brought in for a check to see what the next step would be... *rolls eyes*
But have started my RLT and ball bouncing to try help things be as on time as possible.. Was also on Google last night looking up all the tricks to try bring it on...

Back