Due Dates!!!

I know!!!!! I just want this baby out.....NOW!!

Aww bless you, not long sweetie!!

Hopefully some babies coming soon!! Exciting how the next few don't know the sex either, you ladies are amazingly strong to not find out x

Me too! I love birth announcements :) It's exciting to see what is going to come out too ;) hehe xx

Would love baby to come but not showing any real signs yet.... 8 days to go until due date. Please little baby don't be late!! ;)

Hopefully baby comes soon hun :) Are you trying any old wives tales to help? :) x

When do you girls expect to have your baby's? As in I'm just expecting she will be about 7 days late as that's when my mums and sisters baby's have arrived.... She'll prob arrive early now I've typed that ;) x

For some reason I've had February 2nd in my head all the way through, which is 2 weeks early. Not sure why, but knowing my luck she'll end up being 2 weeks late!! March 2nd is when I'm 42 weeks exactly, so hopefully she'll be a Feb baby!!! xx

I reckon my little lady is going to make me wait as long as possible!!!
I dunno if my Mam was early, late or on time with her pregnancies but I know my sister was on time.. Give or take a day r 2.. But for some reason I think I'll be still here waiting come March!! Latest i'll be allowed go is March 2nd before i'll be brought in for a check to see what the next step would be... *rolls eyes*
But have started my RLT and ball bouncing to try help things be as on time as possible.. Was also on Google last night looking up all the tricks to try bring it on...

Fingers crossed hun!! I'm going to be following in your footsteps with the RLT and evening primrose oil x I've already been bouncing on my ball :) xx

I'm due in 3 days, but bubs is nice and comfy and warm where it is. I will be quite surprised if I have him/her before weds. I keep being asked if I have had any "niggles" but I don' get theses I just seem to go straight in to contractions. The only thing I notice is movement really slows down when my body is just about to labour, this little one is still quite lively so we will see. :)

My list is this... Nipple stimulation. Sex (if OH obliges lol) Walking. Stairs. RLT. EPO. Pineapple (incl core). Aubergine.
Don't think I'll do spicy food as HB has been murder lately but ill give it a bash once n see how I go!
Ill not start most of these just yet as still to early but hav been doing RLT n ball bouncing.

i reckon this baby will be late. I was lucky with Jacob and labour started 30th May, he arrived on his DD of 1st June!!

I've got the 19th march in my head for some reason which would be 37.5 weeks however ill probably go at 42 weeks lol x

I'm due in 3 days, but bubs is nice and comfy and warm where it is. I will be quite surprised if I have him/her before weds. I keep being asked if I have had any "niggles" but I don' get theses I just seem to go straight in to contractions. The only thing I notice is movement really slows down when my body is just about to labour, this little one is still quite lively so we will see. :)

I keep getting asked if im having any niggles too but apart from the usual period-type cramping....nope!! I do feel incredibly heavy now though...my knees are struggling haha

I keep getting asked if im having any niggles too but apart from the usual period-type cramping....nope!! I do feel incredibly heavy now though...my knees are struggling haha
Ooh I hear you with the knees, mine have now started clicking. I have the constant period pain to can only be a good sign though. It's slightly bonkers that our babies are imminent. Bring on the babies yay!!

I missed out on the 'is it, isn't it' thing with being stuck in hospital from 38 weeks. Hopefully next time (if I can persuade Tom!) I'll get to go to term.

Frances - quick Q about EPO...are you going to insert it? Or just take it orally? I've ordered 1000mcg too so think that's 1 a day orally and MAY insert it from 37 weeks xx

Frances - quick Q about EPO...are you going to insert it? Or just take it orally? I've ordered 1000mcg too so think that's 1 a day orally and MAY insert it from 37 weeks xx

Personally I'm not going to insert it!!! Orally is as far as ill go!!

Personally I'm not going to insert it!!! Orally is as far as ill go!!

Fair enough hun x I'm still undecided at the moment. From what I've read a lot of people insert and it has a good effect, but I think ill play it by ear and see how things go :) xx

Fair enough hun x I'm still undecided at the moment. From what I've read a lot of people insert and it has a good effect, but I think ill play it by ear and see how things go :) xx

Yea allot of people do and again comes down down to personal choice :)
Am saying now I won't insert if but come the time I might b so uncomfortable that I do... Ya just never say never ;) xx

Yea allot of people do and again comes down down to personal choice :) Am saying now I won't insert if but come the time I might b so uncomfortable that I do... Ya just never say never ;) xx

Exactly. :)

Ohh I'm so excited it's almost our turn hun!! :D xx

Oh don't. Am scared lol

You'll love it. Even the pain, because bubs is on the way! Can't be that bad if I was on here at 10cm cos I'm a total wimp ;-)

Im so excited for the next baby to arrive!! Will we get a live feed again ;)

Back