Due Dates!!!

Looks like the next baby could well be Joey! With a possible live feed if she's up for it lol No pressure Jo! ;) ha x

So excited for the Jan/Feb babies to start coming xx

Think I may try have a live feed too ;)

If we get wifi in our hosp then I will give it a good go too! X

I won't have enough time because my waters are going too break, I'm going to sneeze and lady will just pop out all in around 30 minutes (I'm clearly still in denial as well lol) ;)

I love that I started a trend with the live labour updates lol ;) We had no wifi so I just hammered my 3G allowance when I was in. My phone bill for December was rather large lol! xxx

I won't have enough time because my waters are going too break, I'm going to sneeze and lady will just pop out all in around 30 minutes (I'm clearly still in denial as well lol) ;)
This actually sounds like my last 3 labours he he, hoping the next one is just as quick....

This actually sounds like my last 3 labours he he, hoping the next one is just as quick....

Any signs of your little one yet? Is tomorrow your due date? Hope it's just as quick for you. X

Yea sorry girls my labour will pretty much mirror shenzi's so I won't hav time!!! :-/

Any signs of your little one yet? Is tomorrow your due date? Hope it's just as quick for you. X
Hi, no signs of bubs making an entrance by tomorrow. Head is very low as getting fanny daggers galore.... Will keep everyone posted. I'm used to going overdue so I'm quite relaxed with baby will come when ready. I think I'm more excited about Joey JoJo going into labour than I am about my own. Hope all is well with you :)

Lol fanny daggers :D

Lol - Yep I also have fanny daggers! :-o

OMG is fanny daggers a sign things are moving ??
I've been getting them so much lately?? So am hoping now. Baby has 5 weeks to go...
I can't really remember when I started getting them but definitely the last few weeks they have become a lot more sharpe. Cause bubs is fully engaged it keeps making the inside of my left leg go dead so I'm permanently walking as if I have one leg longer than the other much to my two year olds joy, he thought it was hilarious today whilst out shopping today. So with the sharpe daggers, dead leg, unable to walk without quite frankly looking a little bit special, the end of my pregnancy is going rather well :)

Back