Due Dates!!!

Well midwife was over an hour late.... She couldn't do a sweep. Cervix too far back so doesn't look like baby is coming any time soon. Back next tues and if baby not here by fri 31st then will be induced. Booooo trying not to feel disappointed, yet I am :(

Sorry to hear that Hun must be very frustrating :( stay positive can't be too much longer now xxxx

Well midwife was over an hour late.... She couldn't do a sweep. Cervix too far back so doesn't look like baby is coming any time soon. Back next tues and if baby not here by fri 31st then will be induced. Booooo trying not to feel disappointed, yet I am :(
Hey lovely, my friend was the same as you when she tried to her sweep. She had one 48 hours later as cervix was softening by then. Her waters broke when she got home and delivered him less then 24hrs later. Try not to be too disappointed it really is amazing how quickly our bodies decide to go into labour. If it's any consolation I'm 6 days over now and bubs is well and truly showing no sign of arriving.... Sending lots of softening of the cervix vibes!!

Hey lovely, my friend was the same as you when she tried to her sweep. She had one 48 hours later as cervix was softening by then. Her waters broke when she got home and delivered him less then 24hrs later. Try not to be too disappointed it really is amazing how quickly our bodies decide to go into labour. If it's any consolation I'm 6 days over now and bubs is well and truly showing no sign of arriving.... Sending lots of softening of the cervix vibes!!

Thanks Hun. That's nice to know. These babies sure don't want to meet us. Are you likely to be induced next week then? Hope everything goes ok x

If like to ad myself to the list but can't seem to do it on my phone. Eeeeeeeeee. If anyone could be so kind my edd is 27th august and we are going for a surprise x

Thanks Hun. That's nice to know. These babies sure don't want to meet us. Are you likely to be induced next week then? Hope everything goes ok x
They really are lovely and comfy where they are aren't they!! I'm booked in to be induced at 8am on Monday (my birthday he he). Have never got as far as being induced before but I have a funny feeling I'm going to this time. Hope your ok!! :)

If like to ad myself to the list but can't seem to do it on my phone. Eeeeeeeeee. If anyone could be so kind my edd is 27th august and we are going for a surprise x
Congratulations slimming girl. I'm rubbish with modern technology, but I know one of the other ladies will be able to add you as they did for me :)

They really are lovely and comfy where they are aren't they!! I'm booked in to be induced at 8am on Monday (my birthday he he). Have never got as far as being induced before but I have a funny feeling I'm going to this time. Hope your ok!! :)

Well not long for you then. Let's hope you don't get as far as induction day. Yes I'm ok thanks Hun x

will do it when am on laptop/pic hun if it hasn't been done before xxx

Oh wow. That's awesome. Hope it's quick n he/she arrives same day :)

Updated list!!

Wonder if there's any news from the remaining January bubbas? :) xx

Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Updated list!! Wonder if there's any news from the remaining January bubbas? :) xx Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea) Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!) Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl) PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl) Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral) Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014 (Team Yellow) Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy) Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl) Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow) Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!! emma237 -3rd June 2014 (Girl) lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now) mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow) Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!) jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow) slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Still waiting sadly :(

Sorry to hear that hun x Hopefully not long now. You're doing so well!! xx

I'm wondering if Rachael has had hers as we haven't heard from her :) x

Have you got an induction date yet? I'm impressed at how patient you are, I'd have been climbing the walls ;) Fingers crossed baby wants to meet you soon xx

Sorry to hear that hun x Hopefully not long now. You're doing so well!! xx

I'm wondering if Rachael has had hers as we haven't heard from her :) x

Have you got an induction date yet? I'm impressed at how patient you are, I'd have been climbing the walls ;) Fingers crossed baby wants to meet you soon xx

Am seeing mw today so think induction will be booked in for the weekend. Hoping she can do a sweep today and encourage things to move on,

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am seeing mw today so think induction will be booked in for the weekend. Hoping she can do a sweep today and encourage things to move on, Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck hun xxx

Anyone heard from Rachael78? She was been induced yesterday :D x

Arghhhh my waters started going at 2am so being assessed at the moment in the delivery suite. They've done some checks and have asked me to time my own contractions - Contractions every 2 mins or so for about 30 seconds - scared!

Back