Due Dates!!!

Arghhhh my waters started going at 2am so being assessed at the moment in the delivery suite. They've done some checks and have asked me to time my own contractions - Contractions every 2 mins or so for about 30 seconds - scared!

Oh wow, good luck nelly :D

Arghhhh my waters started going at 2am so being assessed at the moment in the delivery suite. They've done some checks and have asked me to time my own contractions - Contractions every 2 mins or so for about 30 seconds - scared!

Good luck Nelly! Xxx

Eeeek!!! Good luck :) you'll be fab. Xx

Oh WOW!!! A feb baby is coming!! :) Good luck hun! You'll be fine and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it xxx

Ooh how exciting! Hope everything goes ok for you hun xx

So disappointed :( they said my waters haven't broken and that it's a show. Said I'm in early labour and better off at home. Got tens machine on my back and trying to get some sleep but the contractions feel to strong - blah, I have such a low pain threshold :(

Will update you all with any news, hope your all ok x

So disappointed :( they said my waters haven't broken and that it's a show. Said I'm in early labour and better off at home. Got tens machine on my back and trying to get some sleep but the contractions feel to strong - blah, I have such a low pain threshold :(

Hope you are ok and it progresses quick for you, good luck.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So disappointed :( they said my waters haven't broken and that it's a show. Said I'm in early labour and better off at home. Got tens machine on my back and trying to get some sleep but the contractions feel to strong - blah, I have such a low pain threshold :( Will update you all with any news, hope your all ok x

Sorry to hear that Hun try not to be too disappointed at least your on your way there.. Not much longer to go now .. All the best wishes to you hopefully things will get going sooner rather than later xx

Ahhh that's crap hun x but at least you ARE in early labour and things are happening :) I was gutted when I thought my waters had gone the other day, then to have literally nothing happen after that too ha x Try and get some rest, maybe have a nice warm bath to help ease the pain.

You're going to be great :) and not long til little baby arrives! Keep us posted sweet x good luck x

but atleast it IS labour :D Good luck & i hope things speed up fast for you!! xx

Aw sorry that it's not what you wanted to hear but at least things are moving and you're on your way!! I know it's hard but try to sleep and try to get something decent to eat, you might not get chance to eat for ages once you're in established labour (and you might not feel like it - eating means having to remove the lovely gas and air pipe from your mouth. Haha!).

You'll surprise yourself how well you deal with the pain, I promise. And it's true - you do forget it. I could go for baby number 2 already ;)

Good luck and keep us updated xx

Hey all thank you for your messages of support yesterday :)
So got home and was getting constant pains in my back and a then a contraction in my tummy every 30 mins or so, managed to doze from 1.30 till 6.30 but the contraction woke me up each time.. Was feeling pretty sorry for myself if I'm honest ;)
Took tens machine off at 10 so I could have a bath and the back pain completely stopped!!? Have slept from about midnight till 5ish when I woke up with a contraction (manageable) and am still getting them every half an hour. Feeling surprisingly normal today which is so weird after yesterday. I think as I've had such a good sleep ill try and stay active and hope to get things moving. Also I think they said they will have to induce me tmrw as it will have been 48 hours since my waters went (even tho they weren't 100% that it was my waters)

Anyway Got a growth scan booked for 3pm so will see what happens there... X

So got home and was getting constant pains in my back and a then a contraction in my tummy every 30 mins or so, managed to doze from 1.30 till 6.30 but the contraction woke me up each time.. Was feeling pretty sorry for myself if I'm honest ;)
Took tens machine off at 10 so I could have a bath and the back pain completely stopped!!? Have slept from about midnight till 5ish when I woke up with a contraction (manageable) and am still getting them every half an hour. Feeling surprisingly normal today which is so weird after yesterday. I think as I've had such a good sleep ill try and stay active and hope to get things moving. Also I think they said they will have to induce me tmrw as it will have been 48 hours since my waters went (even tho they weren't 100% that it was my waters)

Ooo good luck hun, well things still seem to be happening which is good! An if not things will tomorrow if you need to be induced xx

Hey all thank you for your messages of support yesterday :) So got home and was getting constant pains in my back and a then a contraction in my tummy every 30 mins or so, managed to doze from 1.30 till 6.30 but the contraction woke me up each time.. Was feeling pretty sorry for myself if I'm honest ;) Took tens machine off at 10 so I could have a bath and the back pain completely stopped!!? Have slept from about midnight till 5ish when I woke up with a contraction (manageable) and am still getting them every half an hour. Feeling surprisingly normal today which is so weird after yesterday. I think as I've had such a good sleep ill try and stay active and hope to get things moving. Also I think they said they will have to induce me tmrw as it will have been 48 hours since my waters went (even tho they weren't 100% that it was my waters) Anyway Got a growth scan booked for 3pm so will see what happens there... X

Glad your in good spirits today .. Keep smiling your baby will be here soon eeeek! Xxxx

Glad you managed to get some sleep last night and feel better today, sounds like things are still happening and hopefully your scan today will confirm what the waters situation is as they surely they should be able to tell how much water is left around baby.

Hope you manage to get things going again today but remember to try and rest as much as possible too - you will need your energy :)

Good luck and keep us updated xx

Back