Due Dates!!!

Bella Rose born this evening weighing a whopping 9.4!!!!! :-o She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X

Yay! Welcome Bella and well done mummy! Hope you're doing ok hun, get some rest and enjoy those newborn snuggles <3 xxx

Bella Rose born this evening weighing a whopping 9.4!!!!! :-o
She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X

Aww congratulations! Beautiful name :) Fabulous weight :) I hope you're ok hun xxx

Bella Rose born this evening weighing a whopping 9.4!!!!! :-o She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X

Aww big big congratulations, I love the name :D xx

She is lovely and I'm exhausted, after the perfect labour today ended up in surgery! Will post more tmrw but she's worth every stitch! X

Aw nellylou huge congrats to u n yer hubbie. Fab weight!!! Gorgeous name. Xxx

Yey congratulations!!!! Such a beautiful name. Nice big size too :D
Hope your ok too with going for surgery! Xx

Should be lots of baby updates now we are in February, and then it's my turn as there's no babies due in march eeeeek!

Aww Congratulations!! What a lovely name :)
Hope you're doing good xxx

Congratulations nelly :) what a beautiful name xx

Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow) -
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

So NellyLou and Kim are off the list... Isn't Rachel gone too??? Or am I going nuts?? Penny's off soon...
Amy how you doing??

Leaving Jess and me next in line..... :eek:

Yeah Rachael needs to come off too hun after her little girl being born :)

Eeeeek!!!!!!! Xx

Yeah Rachael needs to come off too hun after her little girl being born :)

Eeeeek!!!!!!! Xx

I knew she'd a little lady baby too but thought I'd dreamt it... Oh Jess.. You're at the top (nipped on to find Amy but she's not posted anywhere since November... Hope her n her baby are OK but not sure she'll be back to let us know how she got on :(

Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say
boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Hope Penny and Amy are ok!

But eeeeek nearly time :D

Come on baby G! Only 13 days to go and so far you seem pretty comfortable?! Please don't make me wait another 2 weeks on top!!! Me and daddy wanna meet you :) xx

Hope Penny and Amy are ok!

But eeeeek nearly time :D

Come on baby G! Only 13 days to go and so far you seem pretty comfortable?! Please don't make me wait another 2 weeks on top!!! Me and daddy wanna meet you :) xx
Am with you there.. I know all along I said I didn't mind going over but my back is breaking now... Dunno why all of a sudden but its agony doing the simplest of things..

Am with you there.. I know all along I said I didn't mind going over but my back is breaking now... Dunno why all of a sudden but its agony doing the simplest of things..

That's what I'm like too hun x can't do anything really without it killing x frustrates me because I always see things that need to be done but I can't do it. I can't even look at my Hoover without feeling pain lol xx

That's what I'm like too hun x can't do anything really without it killing x frustrates me because I always see things that need to be done but I can't do it. I can't even look at my Hoover without feeling pain lol xx
Ha ha... I keep doing things without thinking.. Then getting stuck down on my knees unable to get back up without a chair or Jonathan pulling me up ha ha.. Yesterday I noticed the end of the patio doors were FILTHY... So I went n got a cleaning wipe, got down started cleaning, needed to move over n was like "oh sh1t!" lol
Or the other day I heard Jonathan coming in from work and thought it'd be hilarious to hide under the kitchen table and grab his leg when he walked over (we go straight to the kitchen when we get in from work)
Well... By time he got through the house I realised I was stuck under the table and couldn't move.. Never mind jump to garb his leg!!!
I went into stitches under the table at myself being stuck.. He popped his head down n was like "WTF are you doing under there?" I was laughing so much I'd tears rolling down face and couldn't speak... Never mind get out!! So he had to pull the table out of the way n pull me off the floor... LMAO.. Was so funny

Thanks girls :) she is very beautiful - having to spend some time in special care due to her needing anti biotocs for a day or do but she's doing really good. I will update the birth story thread later when I get a mo, it's a long one! ;) I'm just so surprised that I had her almost 2 weeks early, I'm never even on time let alone early! Thank god she was early tho really considering she is over 9lbs :-o

Thanks girls :) she is very beautiful - having to spend some time in special care due to her needing anti biotocs for a day or do but she's doing really good. I will update the birth story thread later when I get a mo, it's a long one! ;) I'm just so surprised that I had her almost 2 weeks early, I'm never even on time let alone early! Thank god she was early tho really considering she is over 9lbs :-o

Hope you're doing as OK as she is?
Yea.. Good job she was early!! LOL...
Hopefully you've broken the "going over" trend now n ours are at least on time.. .lol

Back