Due Dates!!!

OMG Frances I laughed and laughed at you story...You are clean mad!!
Ha ha... I laughed while typing it Laura.. People in here think I'm mad.. Laughing out at my computer screen.. ha ha...
It was very funny... Very nearly pee'd myself laughing under the table... Should have seen the look on Jonathan's face as well when he realised I was under there... He assumed I'd gone for a little lie down when he didn't see me when he came in...

Thanks girls :) she is very beautiful - having to spend some time in special care due to her needing anti biotocs for a day or do but she's doing really good. I will update the birth story thread later when I get a mo, it's a long one! ;) I'm just so surprised that I had her almost 2 weeks early, I'm never even on time let alone early! Thank god she was early tho really considering she is over 9lbs :-o

Bless her, hope you're both doing well! Was just thinking that, can you imagine if you'd gone late? You'd have been looking at a 11lb baby!!!

I know how long you've waited for this lovely and IVF babies are super special. So chuffed for you! xxx

Ho girls just to add it here too.
I'm proud to introduce Rebecca to you all. She was born on 2/2/14, 20 days early!
Weighing in at 6lb 4oz's. The most perfect little thing ever :D but then again I am biased ;)

Ho girls just to add it here too.
I'm proud to introduce Rebecca to you all. She was born on 2/2/14, 20 days early!
Weighing in at 6lb 4oz's. The most perfect little thing ever :D but then again I am biased ;)

She IS perfect.. And.. I love her blanket!!! (things I notice!!!) x

She's perfect, congratulations Kim!

All these feb babies coming early march is going to be a looooong month!

aww wow congratulations!! How lovely to arrive early :D Beautiful name, My sister is called Rebecca :p xx

Aww she's gorgeous!! Congratulations :) hope all is good with you xx

Another one bites the dust.... CONGRATZ Penny.. xxx

Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say
boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Another one bites the dust.... CONGRATZ Penny.. xxx Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl) Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral) Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy) Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl) Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow) Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 (they say 6th June, Yet scans says 2nd!!) Boy!! emma237 -3rd June 2014 (Girl) lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Team yellow for now) mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow) Kezzalicious - June 29th (Finding out!) jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow) slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Saw this and couldn't find a post anywhere so rushed onto fb! Lol congrats Penny!!!!! Xxxx

Whooaa! If Amy isn't around I'm top!!! :D x although these feb babies are showing it doesn't matter where you are on the list ;) x

Whooaa! If Amy isn't around I'm top!!! :D x although these feb babies are showing it doesn't matter where you are on the list ;) x
They sure are... Have they not seen our list??? LOL
Yea so you can take yer time coz I'm sh1tting a brick!!! ha ha ha

They sure are... Have they not seen our list??? LOL Yea so you can take yer time coz I'm sh1tting a brick!!! ha ha ha

I know ;) do they not realise there is an order to follow?! Although as much as 9lbs is a lovely and healthy weight, I prefer the sound of a 6lber lol hope my little madam follows in kims footsteps lol xx

I know ;) do they not realise there is an order to follow?! Although as much as 9lbs is a lovely and healthy weight, I prefer the sound of a 6lber lol hope my little madam follows in kims footsteps lol xx
I'd like a little puddener... but maybe be born the early 7's n gain quickly... LOL

I'd like a little puddener... but maybe be born the early 7's n gain quickly... LOL

Yeah that sounds nice...I'll have one of them please :D although after the TWO lots of fish and chips I've had in the last 3 days (whoops ;)) I think mine could be approaching 10lbs lol x

Back