Due Dates!!!

Yeah that sounds nice...I'll have one of them please :D although after the TWO lots of fish and chips I've had in the last 3 days (whoops ;)) I think mine could be approaching 10lbs lol x
Oh Jess... Mine were so nice on Friday but I did regret getting them... Of all nights to get fish n chips I go n pick a night where I can't have a drink (fasting!)
I was PARCHED all night from the oil/fat drying out my throat.... But they were SO nice...

If Amy isn't around then I'm 4th on the list wow not long at all not so long ago I was like 12th lol xx

If Amy isn't around then I'm 4th on the list wow not long at all not so long ago I was like 12th lol xx

I know I thought the same earlier... Feels like no time since I was 6th/7th... Now am 2nd/3rd! WTF

I know I thought the same earlier... Feels like no time since I was 6th/7th... Now am 2nd/3rd! WTF

I definitely remember being 8th or 9th at one stage! It's madness!! :) I love it though xxx

March is going to be so quiet!!

Wow all these gorgeous babies. Congratulations Nelly, Kim and Penny. Enjoy your newborn snuggles.
Thank you for all your messages. Still haven't picked a name..... Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 65
Rachael she's gorgeous!! Well done you :) xxx

Wow all these gorgeous babies. Congratulations Nelly, Kim and Penny. Enjoy your newborn snuggles.

Awwww she's gorgeous Rachael!!! :) xxx

This ones better. Was chasing my phone around tryna see the one on ur thread lol
She's just beautiful
Well done again xxx

Aw, all these babies! Your little girl is lovely Rachael, congratulations again x

Don't be sorry! Thanks. I forgot to update this yesterday.

So baby Oliver Thomas arrived yesterday (3/2) at 12.26 weighting 9lb 2oz. He is absolutely fine and a proper little boy. Hoping to be discharged later on x
Congratulations lovely lady, so glad he's finally here safe and sound. Great weight. Hope your ok and having lots of newbie snuggles x

Has any new mums looked back at the 12 week scan and seen if the nub theory was indeed correct? Haha I'm not going to find out I want the surprise but I keep looking up old wives tales lol x

Congratulations Penny!!!! So happy for you :)

So what's that so far.... 5 boys (Missy, Saz, Sarah, Joey and Penny) and 4 girls is it?? (Laura, Rachael, Kim and Nelly)

Hope I haven't missed anyone out!! :) xxx

Back