Due Dates!!!

Hi all
I am a late joiner I'm 32+2 now and I am due on the 12 th April we have not found out what we are having but I have a feeling it will be a boy, no idea why though!!
X

Hi all
I am a late joiner I'm 32+2 now and I am due on the 12 th April we have not found out what we are having but I have a feeling it will be a boy, no idea why though!!
X

Congratulations :) x

congratulations kezzalicious!

Aw, congrats to everyone joining the thread! So many babies to come - it's exciting! x

Come on February babies it's time to say hello! X

Whey been looking for this thread im september, have my dating scan on 28th so should have a date then as at the moment its a complete guess!!

Updated the list. Congratulations newbies x and Kezzalicious on finding out you're expecting a girl!

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say
boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
ksmiuk - 12th April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 - Boy!!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - June 29th (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 27th August 2014 (Team Yellow)

Updated the list. Congratulations newbies x and Kezzalicious on finding out you're expecting a girl!

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
emma237 -3rd June 2014 (Girl)

Danni had her little boy early so can be removed. Now there's a few more before me! Eeekk still coming round fast :D

Ooh congratulations to all the new mummies to be!! Love it that the thread is being kept going :)

Jess, you're top of the list! YAY!!! Come on lil Miss G. Xx

So Jess next and then Emma! C'mon Baby G, we want you here while it's still February! xxx

So Jess next and then Emma! C'mon Baby G, we want you here while it's still February! xxx

Come on Baby G, you've made your mummy and daddy wait long enough now!

And then it's me, still can't actually get my head round having a bubba :-/

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't get my head round having a baby I think I'm in denial!! X

Thanks ladies x updated the list, scrubbing Danni and Frances off ;) Can't believe I'm the last baby til April (or poss end of March Shenzi!!) I wish she'd hurry up!

I called MWs earlier to see when they'd think about induction... not til 12 days over!! :eek: So hoping so much she makes an appearance! Waiting another 11 days until something is done feels like torture lol xx

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Girl)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't get my head round having a baby I think I'm in denial!! X

I'm really struggling to get my head round it, I've spoken to the other ladies about it before and apparently even once the babies here it doesn't get any easier to get your head round lol x

Thanks ladies x updated the list, scrubbing Danni and Frances off ;) Can't believe I'm the last baby til April (or poss end of March Shenzi!!) I wish she'd hurry up! I called MWs earlier to see when they'd think about induction... not til 12 days over!! :eek: So hoping so much she makes an appearance! Waiting another 11 days until something is done feels like torture lol xx )

April seems so far away! Hopefully as big as baby is already I'm hoping they won't let me go over, they will be making their final decision on the 26th March if she hasn't already arrived, I have in my head the 19th march and have done since I found out so fingers crossed, because I think waiting until the 18th April (12 days over) would finish me off, although I've waited 10 years already what's in a few weeks!!

Ooh have they said you are having a big baby? Maybe you will be induced early? X

Ooh have they said you are having a big baby? Maybe you will be induced early? X

She was measuring nearly 5lbs at 32 weeks, so they reckon she's 2/3 weeks ahead, however I have been saying since right at the beginning my due was 22/03 not the 06/04 you think they would listen to the mum right?? But nope!

I have a scan at 38+3 weeks so they said they will make there decision on the day :)

Back