Due Dates!!!

27 days to go until my due date :D

Congratulations to all the newbies on the list :) How exciting xx

I can't wait to be on that list again with baby no 2 at some point lol ;) xx

Congratulations to all the newbies on the list :) How exciting xx I can't wait to be on that list again with baby no 2 at some point lol ;) xx

Lol Jess, it's only been a week since the last one ;) xx

Lol Jess, it's only been a week since the last one ;) xx

Yep lol :D

You'll be amazed at how much you'll miss pregnancy hun - I didn't think I'd be that fussed but I really really miss it :) I can't wait to have another lol xx

UPDATED

Shenzi (emma) - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
ksmiuk - 12th April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 - Boy!!
emma237 - 3rd June 2014
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June 2014 (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August 2014 (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept 2014
angie-bum - 19th Oct

Mis-behave - 28th Oct

I'm
Due 28th Oct
congratulations, ive added you x

Congratulations to all the newbies on the list :) How exciting xx

I can't wait to be on that list again with baby no 2 at some point lol ;) xx

Yep lol :D

You'll be amazed at how much you'll miss pregnancy hun - I didn't think I'd be that fussed but I really really miss it :) I can't wait to have another lol xx

Haha i was the same after having Jacob!! So couldnt wait. It would of been A LOT sooner if it wasnt for surgery needed for my knees....
xx

Hello!!

Can I be added to the list??

I'm currently 30+3, my due date is 17th May :eek: and I'm team yellow!

Thanks x

Hello!!

Can I be added to the list??

I'm currently 30+3, my due date is 17th May :eek: and I'm team yellow!

Thanks x

Of course! Yay to making the list have a May baby ;)

Shenzi (emma) - 6th April (Girl)
ksmiuk - 12th April (Team Yellow)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April (Team Yellow)
Dougal1983 - 17th May (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June -
Boy!!
emma237 - 3rd June
(Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct

Mis-behave - 28th Oct

Woo it's mid march already! Come onnnnn April!!

image-859599546.jpg

I know!
I have just 2 months (9 weeks!) left :eek:

So exciting xx it's just the most amazing thing :) good luck to all of you having babies this year x 2014 is just the best year ;) xx

Ohhh I wonder when those of us who have had our bundles will make another appearance on this list?? And wonder if some of us will be doing it together again? ;) 2015 anyone?! Xx

In fact I think we should make a point of doing it all together again ;) xx

So exciting xx it's just the most amazing thing :) good luck to all of you having babies this year x 2014 is just the best year ;) xx Ohhh I wonder when those of us who have had our bundles will make another appearance on this list?? And wonder if some of us will be doing it together again? ;) 2015 anyone?! Xx

If you got busy now you could possibly have another one before 2014 is out ;)

I don't think my husband will let me make an appearance on this list again, however we never thought we would be blessed with this one do you never know ;)

If you got busy now you could possibly have another one before 2014 is out ;) I don't think my husband will let me make an appearance on this list again, however we never thought we would be blessed with this one do you never know ;)

Ha ha x as much as i love the idea of being pregnant and having no 2 - don't think I could manage it this year ;) x want to get to goal before next bubba anyway - would like to start trying march next year tho for next one so have some time in between to get myself healthy :) x

And you never know hun :) never say never and all that xx

I want to start trying in January but it depends if I can persuade Tom. Plus I won't be going back to work until Jan/Feb so we won't have time to save up for me to have another year off. Realistically I think July next year so if I was lucky enough to get pregnant straight away (ha, I wish!) Cole would be just over two when it was born.

Crickey I can't even imagine going through all this again!!

If we decided to, I think we'll start trying August 2015 when bubba is 15 months so they'd be about 2 years apart.
But we'll see... I'm not sure I can forget the horrendous morning sickness that quickly lol x

No way we'll be doing this again just yet! If we do have another one it won't be until Seth's two, but we'll get no help ttc this time so it's gonna have to just be a case of if it happens it happens so I'm trying not to think to hard about it...

Back