Due Dates!!!

Congratulations xx

Congratulations xx

Huge congratulations... I'm actually jealous as I miss going through labour all ready!! Lol.

Updated list:
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
Twix - 29th August
MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Shez__x - 30th dec

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm still so far down the list lol hurry up September ;) x

Oh trust me it will come round so fast... I was at the bottom and thought the same. Now Connor is 3 weeks tomorrow(Sunday)!!! Xx

Oh trust me it will come round so fast... I was at the bottom and thought the same. Now Connor is 3 weeks tomorrow(Sunday)!!! Xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Definitely does. I was 4th on the list when we started, Cole is 6 months on Monday! :eek: x

Well today is my due date, not looking likely she is coming today. I had a sweep fri. Seem to have lost a bit of plug ( if it's like jelly) but no other signs xx

Well today is my due date, not looking likely she is coming today. I had a sweep fri. Seem to have lost a bit of plug ( if it's like jelly) but no other signs xx

Ooo good luck!! With Jacob I lost my plug whilst contractions started but this time with Connor I lost it on the 6th June and labour started early hours on the 8th June.... So fingers crossed for you xx

Ooo good luck!! With Jacob I lost my plug whilst contractions started but this time with Connor I lost it on the 6th June and labour started early hours on the 8th June.... So fingers crossed for you xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Thanks Hun, really hoping she doesn't keep me waiting. Waited long enough to get pregnant lol xx

Morning all,

I'm Jess, been having a bit of a sneaky read before my 12 week scan and was really looking forward to posting to get on the list!!

Im 15 weeks tomorrow and have a scan booked in on 19th to find out whether we're having a girl or boy.

So far i've gained just under a stone but most of that was quite early on in the pregnancy (I've STS for the past 3 weeks).

Nice to see someone else is due same day as me!!! Baby is due 30th December

xxx

Last edited:
Morning all,

I'm Jess, been having a bit of a sneaky read before my 12 week scan and was really looking forward to posting to get on the list!!

Im 15 weeks tomorrow and have a scan booked in on 19th to find out whether we're having a girl or boy.

So far i've gained just under a stone but most of that was quite early on in the pregnancy (I've STS for the past 3 weeks).

xxx
Congratulations!
I remember being at your stage, seems like yesterday lol.
My little man is 6 weeks old tomorrow :eek: it goes quickly so enjoy it xx

Morning all,

xxx

aww congrats im 15 weeks wednesday so we are close :D
my scan is on the 11th aug as we go away the 14th for 2 weeks and im hopin to find out the gender!!
my baby is due new years eve! x

Morning all, I'm Jess, been having a bit of a sneaky read before my 12 week scan and was really looking forward to posting to get on the list!! Im 15 weeks tomorrow and have a scan booked in on 19th to find out whether we're having a girl or boy. So far i've gained just under a stone but most of that was quite early on in the pregnancy (I've STS for the past 3 weeks). Nice to see someone else is due same day as me!!! Baby is due 30th December xxx

aww congrats im 15 weeks wednesday so we are close :D my scan is on the 11th aug as we go away the 14th for 2 weeks and im hopin to find out the gender!! my baby is due new years eve! x

Congratulations both of you :)

I remember being at your stage this time last year. Today I'm watching a very bossy and funny 6 month old who was born on New Years Eve. X

Congratulations both xx

Morning all, I'm Jess, been having a bit of a sneaky read before my 12 week scan and was really looking forward to posting to get on the list!! Im 15 weeks tomorrow and have a scan booked in on 19th to find out whether we're having a girl or boy. So far i've gained just under a stone but most of that was quite early on in the pregnancy (I've STS for the past 3 weeks). Nice to see someone else is due same day as me!!! Baby is due 30th December xxx

Congratulations x

Back