Due Dates!!!

Congratulations and Welcome to the newcomers :) Hope you have happy & healthy pregnancies x

Another Jess! :) Jess/Pesty I've added you to the list xxx

Updated list:
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
Twix - 29th August
MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Shez__x - 30th Dec
pesty - 30th Dec

congratulations! :)

I can be took off the list now, baby born 2/7 :) xx

Updated list:
Twix - 29th August
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Shez__x - 30th Dec
pesty - 30th Dec

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Updated list as Shez was shown 30th Dec rather than 31st :D

Twix - 29th August
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Pesty - 30th December
Shez__x - 31st December

3rd on the list with an excited induction date at 39 weeks so I could be a little earlier than my edd hehe x

3rd on the list with an excited induction date at 39 weeks so I could be a little earlier than my edd hehe x
how comes your gettig induced? X

Because of gestational diabetes. I'm controlling with diet so they are happy to let me get to the 39 weeks :)

I don't know I think induction is worse than normal build up labour :-/ but il confirm that haha

I was induced and yes it was painful but managed with just gas and air and a shot of pethidine. You'll be fine :)

I don't know I think induction is worse than normal build up labour :-/ but il confirm that haha

I was also induced (as you know) and I had the line for an epidural put in but as soon as they started giving me it Cole's heart rate dropped so I asked them to turn it off. I just had gas and air then they gave me a couple of paracetamol just before I started pushing! Haha. I obviously have nothing to compare it to but it wasn't horrendous x

That's reassuring girls thank you did you both end up with the drip? X

That's reassuring girls thank you did you both end up with the drip? X

Yeah nothing else was working for me. I went in at 38+3. Had pessary Thurs, Fri and Sat. Didn't do anything at all so I had two lots of the gel on Sunday. Made a very slight change. The consultant was talking about doing a section Mon or Tues but they were his days off so it was up to a different one. He checked me on Monday and said I was 1-2cm so went to labour ward for ARM. Midwife then said I wasn't even a cm so breaking my waters took 2.5 hours and 3 or 4 different people! They broke them at 20.40 on Monday night and Cole was born at 18.33 on Tuesday night at 39+1. He would have been born sooner but he had a reaction to the epidural they tried giving me at about 1am and his heart rate dropped so I had to be taken off the drip for about 4 hours then re start it again :I

I can't remember much about my labour if I'm honest. I don't even remember the pain although I know it must have bloody killed. I managed with G&A after the epidural was a no go. All I know is I'd do it again tomorrow and wouldn't be nervous at all as, despite everything, I enjoyed being in labour x

For me it's a positve read because knowing you managed on gas and air helps I really don't want an epidural :) when do they normally give drip when thy break waters? Xx

I had an induction because I was overdue. Had pessary first and waters broke that evening (about 12 hours later) but then bloody pessary fell out. Was put on drip and managed 7 hours on tens machine and g&a but then examined and still only 1cm. I ended up with epidural because I was exhausted from long labour and pain. I realy didn't want an epidural but for me it was the best option. Hopefully your baby will be in more of a rush to come than mine xx

For me it's a positve read because knowing you managed on gas and air helps I really don't want an epidural :) when do they normally give drip when thy break waters? Xx

Yeah they put you on it once waters have been done. They also put me on an insulin drip too but not sure whether you'll need that with you being diet controlled :D I was quite lucky, I was only in established labour for 7 hours and 1 minute (can't forget that minute! Lol) and it was just short of 22 hours from ARM to delivery x

And I think I only had the epidural because I couple of midwives said it would hurt more than 'natural' labour. I wasn't anti epidural, I planned to go with the flow, but I think I panicked a bit which is why I had it early. But then I didn't have it after all so it was all a bit pointless, haha x

Back