Due Dates!!!

What is arm?

What is arm?

Sorry, it's a term for breaking your waters. Think it means artificial rupture of membranes or something. Just easier than writing breaking your waters lol

My friend had an induction at 40+4 due to health problems- she was given a pessary at 2pm on the Wednesday and gave birth with just g&a the following morning at 7:30.
It was her first baby and she said it was so starighforward.
In fact I went into labour naturally and I was in labour longer!!!

My friend had an induction at 40+4 due to health problems- she was given a pessary at 2pm on the Wednesday and gave birth with just g&a the following morning at 7:30. It was her first baby and she said it was so starighforward. In fact I went into labour naturally and I was in labour longer!!!

Yes some people do. I think with me Oliver just wasn't in a rush. I was 1cm dilated right from
The Tuesday until the Monday I gave birth and that was with full on contractions on the drip for 7 hours!! X

I had 2 lots of gel, then my waters broke. I didn't have the drip as I dilated on my own xx

My Oliver wasn't in a rush either but he did manage to arrive the day before I was due to be induced! I struck a deal with him you see haha!! X

Thanks all for the congratulations!!!

Got my 16 week scan (paid to get one) and will find out the sex Saturday morning!!! 16 week midwide appt on Weds so get to hear bubbas heart beat.

It all seems to have gone so quickly since i could tell everyone at 12 weeks!!! xxx

Thanks all for the congratulations!!! Got my 16 week scan (paid to get one) and will find out the sex Saturday morning!!! 16 week midwide appt on Weds so get to hear bubbas heart beat. It all seems to have gone so quickly since i could tell everyone at 12 weeks!!! xxx

Believe me it'll absolutely fly. Once I got past the milestone I had in my head (24 weeks) I didn't seem to be pregnant for two minutes. Can hardly remember what it was like :( xx

It flies Jess... I find as soon as your 12 week scan comes that's it, the rest goes by in a blink! At the time you think it's taking forever (especially when you get to 38/39 weeks and your waiting around - I had to wait until 42 weeks though lol) but you look back with a 4 1/2 month old baby and realise it flies!

Miss it! Enjoy every single moment. I was super shocked by how quickly I missed my bump (instantly) xxx :)

It flies Jess... I find as soon as your 12 week scan comes that's it, the rest goes by in a blink! At the time you think it's taking forever (especially when you get to 38/39 weeks and your waiting around - I had to wait until 42 weeks though lol) but you look back with a 4 1/2 month old baby and realise it flies! Miss it! Enjoy every single moment. I was super shocked by how quickly I missed my bump (instantly) xxx :)

Absolutely! Enjoy every moment of it. I loved my bump, in fact I felt pretty body confident once it was clear I was pregnant and not just fat hehe. Can't believe I was this big though

Attachments

• image-2564028393.jpg
    image-2564028393.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 82
Absolutely! Enjoy every moment of it. I loved my bump, in fact I felt pretty body confident once it was clear I was pregnant and not just fat hehe. Can't believe I was this big though

Aw Oliver bump!! :)

This is mine on Boxing Day when I went in to be induced, although he wasn't born until 6 bladdy days later!

image-1542801961.jpg

Awwww look at your lovely bumps now lovely bubbas <3

Missing my bump now :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140714_175609.png
    ForumRunner_20140714_175609.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 79
I miss my bump too, can't believe he's 7 weeks old tomorrow :eek:
Here's me on my due date- little monkey kept us waiting another 10 days! X

image-485883037.jpg

Yours is so much higher than mine but guess I was 42 weeks so probably had dropped. X

Yeah mine didn't have chance to drop before they decided to evict him ;) I was 38+3 on the photo x

Me at 37 weeks...still had 5 weeks to go!!!! :O

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1405408566340.jpg
    1405408566340.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 86
did anyone else show quite early?

Im really looking forward to my bump being a bit firmer, Ive had so much bloat with it that i just feel fat at the moment - although it is looking more and more like a baby bump every day!!

xx

Loving all the bump pics girls, I can't add mine for some reason from my computer and all my bump pics have been transferred there from my phone.

Pesty I think I started to show from 20 weeks, before that it was mainly bloat - not long for you now! ;) x

did anyone else show quite early? Im really looking forward to my bump being a bit firmer, Ive had so much bloat with it that i just feel fat at the moment - although it is looking more and more like a baby bump every day!! xx

I had a slight bump from about 10 weeks but it just looked like fat lol
It really popped out at 22 weeks and was blooming massive by the end! X

Back