Due Dates!!!

Aww cute. Gosh I miss my bump!

Im really not enjoying being pregnant. I dont think ive felt very well since the day we conceived, not doubt i will really miss by bump when shes here!!

I havent really felt her kick or anything yet though, maybe that'll help me to enjoy it a bit more

I don't miss being pregnant lol I want another baby but dreading the 9 months pregnant I'll have to go through!!

I had a horrendous pregnancy and vowed not to have another... My little man is now 10 weeks old and I really miss being pregnant!!! X

I was poorly from day one and hated being pregnant but didn't dare say it. But then once it got towards the end it upset me that it would soon be over. And despite a not so fun induction and delivery on top of the pregnancy I was talking about baby number two the next day. I sometimes rub my belly then realise, apart from food, it's empty! Haha. Can't wait to start ttc again in June :)

See I was lucky. I felt nauseous to begin with and I dd faint on the train once. Train journeys generally weren't fun but that was it. Never sick and didn't really suffer. Yes I felt tired but a lot of that could have been my rubbish eating. The worse bit of pregnancy was the waiting and then induction... But I've blanked that out now so he's would love to be pregnant again. Well once Oliver can sleep through the night hehe x

I'll be waiting until at least next August, Oliver will be 15 months old then and we are going to Kefalonia which is where he was conceived and where we got engaged and had our honeymoon so we've got a reputation to keep up with haha!!
If not then we'll wait until Oliver has his 2nd birthday...
I just miss having the bump and the kicks, although Oliver sure makes up for it now haha! Little fidget bum <3

Bump at 18 weeks!

Was my birthday at the weekend so me and bump got taken to the beach by OH

Gorgeous bump :) hope you had a lovely birthday at the beach?

I didn't really enjoy pregnancy if I'm honest, the novelty of being pregnant yeh and growing my girly but none of the symptoms... :-/
I wonder how I'm going to cope with another pregnancy if I'm lucky enough to have another, might look in to surrogacy ;)

Bump at 34+4 I don't think I will miss pregnancy really, bending over to get something and getting up is a real effort these days lol, my stomach likes to go uncomftably rock hard when I try to do stuff :/

Attachments

• image-246621288.jpg
    image-246621288.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 60
Bump at 34+4 I don't think I will miss pregnancy really, bending over to get something and getting up is a real effort these days lol, my stomach likes to go uncomftably rock hard when I try to do stuff :/
Lovely bump :) xx

You and bump look amazing x

Gorgeous bump :) hope you had a lovely birthday at the beach?

I didn't really enjoy pregnancy if I'm honest, the novelty of being pregnant yeh and growing my girly but none of the symptoms... :-/
I wonder how I'm going to cope with another pregnancy if I'm lucky enough to have another, might look in to surrogacy ;)

Yes had a lovely day thank you. My little lady doesnt like sweet or rich foods though so after slight over indulgence i was horrendously sick all of Sunday night - oh the joys!!!

So nice to hear that others have struggled with it, its supposed to be this miracle that i amazing so i feel bad when i say its actually a bit naff

xx

Just over 3 weeks left, coming around so fast now, Very exiting but very nerve racking :)

WOW, i bet you are really excited, thats not long at all!!

I've just got over the half way mark, so nice to be on the count down!!!

I can be taken off the list baby Henry has arrived :) and I avoided induction he weighed a lovely 8lb 1/2oz x

Back