Due Dates!!!

I can be taken off the list baby Henry has arrived :) and I avoided induction he weighed a lovely 8lb 1/2oz x

Massive congratulations!! Can't believe you managed to avoid induction, so pleased for you!! When was he born? Hope you're enjoying all those lovely newborn snuggles xx

I can be taken off the list baby Henry has arrived :) and I avoided induction he weighed a lovely 8lb 1/2oz x

Lovely size! Congrats :) can we see a piccie xx

Updated list .. not sure if anymore to add..

Twix - 29th August
MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Pesty - 30th December
Shez__x - 31st December

Updated list .. not sure if anymore to add.. slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow) Twix - 29th August MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl) tink2011 - 2nd Sept Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept angie-bum - 19th Oct hcocker - 9th November Pesty - 30th December Shez__x - 31st December

Slimming-girl had just had her baby xx

Your time will soon be here :) then miss not been on the list!! Connor is 11weeks old on Sunday! X

Could be? I'm always measuring on time even though I feel like a hippo lol, do you feel any niggles or anything like that?

I have quite a lot if pelvic pain. Struggling to get around at the moment, never thought I'd waddle... But I am.

Baby is dropping more and more each day. My next midwife appointment is Friday, not looking forward to it as I have to be weighed again :(

I have quite a lot if pelvic pain. Struggling to get around at the moment, never thought I'd waddle... But I am. Baby is dropping more and more each day. My next midwife appointment is Friday, not looking forward to it as I have to be weighed again :(

I feel like baby's burrowing in my pelvis too, got midwife Wednesday wonder if he's Engaged or not, I don't get weighed at mine thank god id be so embarrassed lol x

I was never weighed. Midwife asked me my weight at the first appointment but didn't weigh me, she just took my word for it.

She took my word for my first weight i knew i should have added a few lbs as she was shocked how much in had put on when she weighed me half way through ha ha !

My MW asked me at first appt but they never actually weighed me or asked again... Maybe it depends on if you are a healthy BMI at the beginning?

I wasn't a healthy BMI to start and she never weighed me. But my midwife was more interested in going on holiday so she isn't the best example ;)

I wasn't a healthy BMI to start and she never weighed me. But my midwife was more interested in going on holiday so she isn't the best example ;)
That made me laugh!!

That made me laugh!!

She's worked for the NHS for about a million years so gets loads of holidays apparently, plus she's part time. She went three times while I was pregnant (May-December last year) and twice while my sister was seeing her (December to July this year). And it's always far off places, never just Spain.

Back