Due Dates!!!

I was weighed with my height. Taken so they could work out my bmi. Apparently if you are overweight/obese you need extra care. I guess that's why it was done. Mo was just under the cut off point. So far a healthy pregnancy, if anything slightly low Bp but I've always suffered from that.

I was weighed with my height. Taken so they could work out my bmi. Apparently if you are overweight/obese you need extra care. I guess that's why it was done. Mo was just under the cut off point. So far a healthy pregnancy, if anything slightly low Bp but I've always suffered from that.

Must vary in each area. I was about a BMI 35 ish when I got pregnant but was classed as low risk until 28 weeks when they found out I had GD. But I know other girls in other areas who were sent straight to consultant care if they had a BMI over 30.

Yeh my friend has a BMI of just over 30, and that combined with her age (35) and the fact that she has Addison's disease meant she was under consultant care and was having scans every 4 weeks.. She then fell over and hurt her shoulder (the same one she has dislocated many times- she's a bit clumsy!) towards the end of her pregnancy so she ended up having weekly scans and they induced her at 40+4, thankfully her little girl was a very good weight (8lbs 9oz) and apart from reflux, is otherwise thriving! X

My BMI was just over 30 so the midwife didn't refer me. I did have four scans, one we thought was 12 weeks but turned out to be 9, one at 12 weeks, one at 20 an one a couple of weeks ago as baby was measuring two weeks bigger.

Going from my period dates today was my due date. Going from the first scan it's 10th September. I don't really understand how the two can be so different.

My BMI was just over 30 so the midwife didn't refer me. I did have four scans, one we thought was 12 weeks but turned out to be 9, one at 12 weeks, one at 20 an one a couple of weeks ago as baby was measuring two weeks bigger. Going from my period dates today was my due date. Going from the first scan it's 10th September. I don't really understand how the two can be so different.

That is pretty different, mine was 5 days out so period dates was 6th September edd is 11th September, it's still a Waiting game anyway as they like to come whenever they feel like it lol x

My EDD started off at 17th May on period dates, moved to the 16th on first scan at 10 weeks, moved back to the 19th on 12wk scan and moved forward to the 18th on 20wk scan.
He arrived on the 27th!! X

My period one made my edd 19th feb, 8 week scan said 19th feb, 12 week scan moved it forward to 16th feb....

My little monkey arrived on 2nd March lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Because of my PCOS my last period made me 8 months pregnant when I found out ;) haha. Obviously I wasn't, I was only 2-3 weeks. My first scan put my EDD at 10/01/14, second scan put it forward to 06/01/14, I was induced on 26/12/13 and Cole was born 31/12/13.

My waters broke at about 4 yesterday. Had contraction sporadically until about 1 this morning. I've been told if I'm not in labour by 4 today I have to go to maternity suite, I guess it's for induction.

Husband has gone to work today but I'm going to try and be as upright a and mobile as I can to start it off again.

Ooo good luck!! Another minis baby on the way ;)

My waters broke at about 4 yesterday. Had contraction sporadically until about 1 this morning. I've been told if I'm not in labour by 4 today I have to go to maternity suite, I guess it's for induction. Husband has gone to work today but I'm going to try and be as upright a and mobile as I can to start it off again.

Good luck. Go up and down stairs side ways. One step at a time. That's what the hospital got me to do x

Good luck!! Penny's right, plenty of sideways stair climbing. And if you've got a ball get bouncing. If not the edge of the bed is good to bounce x

Long story short out baby girl is here! Friday she arrived. Not happy at all with Triage at the hospital. But the consultant, midwife and peds that assisted her delivery were first class.

My new little bundle of joy. Never been so proud in my life! :D

Congratulations!! X

Congratulations x

Back