Due Dates!!!

Hopefully I will be the same. OH keeps measuring the size baby is and the size of my belly and can't understand why in can't feel it...

I have no answers, maybe I've always had random things going on in my belly so don't notice this little madam??!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Twix - 29th August
MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
hcocker - 9th November
Pesty - 30th December
Shez__x - 31st December
Maverick - 5th February

Realised looking closer at this that im third!!! EEEKKKKK!!! Anyone heard how the others are getting on?? xx

I can't wait to be on the list again! :)

I'm done lol x

Please can someone hurry up and get pregnant so I'm not last to pop. I want my baby here now!! Still got 4 months to go!!

I won't "officially" post on here as it's VERY early days and still got a while to go yet, but looks like Baby no 2 is on its way :) If all goes well (keeping everything crossed), he/she will be making an appearance mid-June. :) x Should all go well, I will officially add my EDD after 1st scan. :) xx

OMG JESS this is beyond exciting, keeping everything crossed for you eeeeeeeeeeeek xxx

thanks Katie :) xx

Yay, congratulations xx

I won't "officially" post on here as it's VERY early days and still got a while to go yet, but looks like Baby no 2 is on its way :) If all goes well (keeping everything crossed), he/she will be making an appearance mid-June. :) x Should all go well, I will officially add my EDD after 1st scan. :) xx

Congrats fab news ! You must be so excited x

Omg only just seen this!!!!! Eeekk. FX for you xx

Congratulations!! How exciting!!!!

Looks like i might be earlier than expected, Ive just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and measuring 2 weeks over - meaning my little Mrs might be here before xmas!!!

OH is ecstatic about it, I would rather not an Xmas baby (purely for wanting to have her own day as far away from Xmas as possible) so im hoping either i can keep her size right with my diet to go full term or they induce 2 weeks early - knowing my luck they'll induce on xmas day! haha

Will keep you posted.

xx

Congratulations!! How exciting!!!! Looks like i might be earlier than expected, Ive just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and measuring 2 weeks over - meaning my little Mrs might be here before xmas!!! OH is ecstatic about it, I would rather not an Xmas baby (purely for wanting to have her own day as far away from Xmas as possible) so im hoping either i can keep her size right with my diet to go full term or they induce 2 weeks early - knowing my luck they'll induce on xmas day! haha Will keep you posted. xx

When are you due? I had GD. Was on Metformin and insulin so they induced me. I was due 6th Jan. They took me in Boxing Day at 38+3 and Cole was born on NYE at 39+1. They kept telling me he was big and at 25 weeks I measured 30 but he weighed 7.12. I saw the consultant at 38 weeks exactly and she wanted to book me in for induction on Christmas Eve but I usually work Christmas Day so asked if I could go in Boxing Day and they were happy to let me x

When are you due? I had GD. Was on Metformin and insulin so they induced me. I was due 6th Jan. They took me in Boxing Day at 38+3 and Cole was born on NYE at 39+1. They kept telling me he was big and at 25 weeks I measured 30 but he weighed 7.12. I saw the consultant at 38 weeks exactly and she wanted to book me in for induction on Christmas Eve but I usually work Christmas Day so asked if I could go in Boxing Day and they were happy to let me x

Hey hun,

So lovely to hear someone else who had it too. It seems like a lot get tested but not many have it. At the moment i'm managing on diet alone although my after breakfast results are all over so they have suggested that i half them (so one slice of toast instead of two or 14g porridge - which is half the predone sachets), otherwise i will have to inject.

Im due 30/12, Ive got appts at 32 weeks (3rd Nov) and 36 weeks (5 Dec) to see how i'm doing and apparantly the obstetrician will be at my 36 week to discuss what were going to do.

Did you have a natural birth? Ive been told i might have to have a C section, I'm guessing thats only if shes still big though. I didnt realise that it could be a week after being induced that she might arrive, for some reason i thought it was 3 days max!!

xx

Hey hun, So lovely to hear someone else who had it too. It seems like a lot get tested but not many have it. At the moment i'm managing on diet alone although my after breakfast results are all over so they have suggested that i half them (so one slice of toast instead of two or 14g porridge - which is half the predone sachets), otherwise i will have to inject. Im due 30/12, Ive got appts at 32 weeks (3rd Nov) and 36 weeks (5 Dec) to see how i'm doing and apparantly the obstetrician will be at my 36 week to discuss what were going to do. Did you have a natural birth? Ive been told i might have to have a C section, I'm guessing thats only if shes still big though. I didnt realise that it could be a week after being induced that she might arrive, for some reason i thought it was 3 days max!! xx

I struggled with my early morning bloods. For some reason they were always high which is why they put me on the slow release insulin. I had appointments at 32, 34, 36 and 38 with the consultant and growth scans at 34 and 38 I think.

I think induction time varies between hospitals. Some will only do a couple of pessaries. My midwife told me the record at my hospital was 8!! 3 was enough for me and is what they usually stick to. I think most inductions are only a couple of days, think Cole was just going for a record ;) I ended up having forceps because the drip was making me over contract so I didn't get a break in pushing.

My labour was ok. Waters we're broke at 8.40pm. Was on drip by 9pm. 3cm at 7am, 5cm at 11am and 10cm at 3pm. I pushed for over an hour and half but was shattered. Think sleeping in a hospital bed for 6 days and being woken up every four hours to have my obs done didn't help. Plus I had to do my bloods every hour in labour as I was on insulin drip too. Forceps wasn't so bad. They gave me a spinal block so I didn't feel anything. I had an episiotomy but it never bothered me (went for a number 2 when Cole was about 15 hours old and it didn't hurt lol). Xx

I've just had my 24 week mw app and apparently I'm measuring big already too so I have to have the gtt test at 28 weeks...

Hoping it's just precautionary and my little lady just had a growth spurt/I have water retention or something.

(went for a number 2 when Cole was about 15 hours old and it didn't hurt lol). Xx
HAHA :8855: I dont think i should be so lucky - but to not hurt would be amazing!

My morning bloods are the same, maybe thats common in pregnancy? I spend all morning ravenous which i cant imagine is good either!! Problem is, unless i have just an egg on its own breakfast is always going to be a bit carb filled.

Im a bit scared about it all if im honest, her head is bigger than it should be and if that continues then i should imagine im going to hurt quite considerably with tearing, etc. forceps scare the life out of me. Ive heard all sorts of horror stories.

xx

Back