Due on and tired and i want to face plant a cake!!!!

dawnyre

Hi guys, do anyone have any tips as to combat the real urge to binge when due on and tired. I am knackered today from the fight thats been going on in my head! I want to fill my chops with cake. not even to chew it, just swallow it whole! ARGH!!!! Im not one for knitting so please dont suggest that ;-) xx

I just got some well with in boundary eat smart lemon cake slices from Morrison's and some coconut ww cake bars. Mmmm! Naughty but nice :)

Oooh sounds good, but my problem is its all or nothing. I cant just have 1 cake bar and nibble it and be satisfied. It will start a whole rollercoaster of eating :-/

dawnyre said:
Oooh sounds good, but my problem is its all or nothing. I cant just have 1 cake bar and nibble it and be satisfied. It will start a whole rollercoaster of eating :-/

So hard as it is if you know it's dangerous you need to stay strong & think how proud you'll be of yourself for doing it xx

I know, i didnt realise just how much of a emotional problem i had/have with food! Its a real eye opener. thanks for your reply :)

I try to go for a walk, clears head, exercise and stops me picking (I have to remember to leave purse at home as have a chip shop, Chinese and co-op at end of the road!) hope you stayed strong xxx

busybee_mummy said:
I try to go for a walk, clears head, exercise and stops me picking (I have to remember to leave purse at home as have a chip shop, Chinese and co-op at end of the road!) hope you stayed strong xxx

I walk past an Indian, pizza place & a Chinese on the way to & from my Zumba class, the other week I was tempted to spend my Zumba class money on a spring roll & chips lol

We have an indian, a kebab shop, a fish and chip shop and a chinese all within 3 minutes walk from our house. It is so much of a temptation!

If I get the munchies when I am due on I tend to nibble on pieces of fruit, or a few of littleuns Jelly Tots, something Sugary usually helps. Or if its comfort stodgy food you crave try Weetabix.

Back