Dug out the Wii Fit

Yeah it would, hopefully they might bring that out. I think I'd end up laughing too much knowing I was actually racing with a real Mii hehe

Yeah it would, hopefully they might bring that out. I think I'd end up laughing too much knowing I was actually racing with a real Mii hehe

lol i know what you mean , i hate it when the same mii gos past you about 3 times in 5 mins , its does my head in lol

i remember you saying you were close to gold piggy on a old post kaz, how may hours mins you got till it gos gold?

went gold yesterday Phil! :D

I also bought that EA more training game on your recommendation and I am loving it so far! I did the 30 min step class today and the 15 min obstacle course thing. Its nice to have something different to do and it feels like a more intense workout than the wii fit plus! :D

I've never seen that one, is that on Wii Fit Plus? I just have the regular one, but I find them so repetitive I can't be bothered to keep doing them!

yeah its on the plus game, its got quite a few good additions but like any game even that gets old after a while!

went gold yesterday Phil! :D

I also bought that EA more training game on your recommendation and I am loving it so far! I did the 30 min step class today and the 15 min obstacle course thing. Its nice to have something different to do and it feels like a more intense workout than the wii fit plus! :D

well done kaz love the step class, and the obstacle course , so glad you like it ( didnt want bill if you didnt like it ;) lol) , well done xxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D thanks Phil, I fancy doing the 6 week workout but as I am going up to Scotland for a wee break in a couple of weeks I am going to wait till I come back

I definately feel like I have had more of a workout with this game! :D

:D thanks Phil, I fancy doing the 6 week workout but as I am going up to Scotland for a wee break in a couple of weeks I am going to wait till I come back

I definately feel like I have had more of a workout with this game! :D

yeah defo agree i havent done the 6 week workout yet i stick to step and island workout , i like all the new exercises. :D

can you do the running thing where you need to overtake people? So far I can only overtake 3/5 lol

can you do the running thing where you need to overtake people? So far I can only overtake 3/5 lol

hi kaz xxx

yeah i can overtake everyone now ( took a few gos to do it ) but im knackered after it ;)

how do you get on with the race on the end of the course?

Thats fab!! :D

I managed 4/5 today but was nearly dead afterwards!! :D :D the wheezing noise I was making cannot be healthy lol!!

The race at the end I don't find too bad but I do need to work at it. No matter what I do on this game I am always sweating and jelly legged by the end!!

I am loving the boxing station and the water skiing too!

Just bought the EA training. Woop Woop!
I have the Wii fitness coach but my lounge is small and a funny shape so I found that hard to do. Its for sale if anyone is interested?

Thats fab!! :D

I managed 4/5 today but was nearly dead afterwards!! :D :D the wheezing noise I was making cannot be healthy lol!!

The race at the end I don't find too bad but I do need to work at it. No matter what I do on this game I am always sweating and jelly legged by the end!!

I am loving the boxing station and the water skiing too!

yeah same here im knackered after it to , its a hard but fun workout glad your enjoying it so much ;) xxxxxxx

Back