Dukan and Exercise

charly1979 said:
right starting tomoz because its too late tonight i am making a pledge to try to do at least 10 minutes of zumba a day! fingers crossed for me u lot!!! xx

10 minutes? I dont think its a case of timing with Zumba, more about the track lengths. We do one and its 6 or 7 mins long!!

10 minutes? I dont think its a case of timing with Zumba, more about the track lengths. We do one and its 6 or 7 mins long!!
well there abouts then u know what i mean lol its only the one off the wii it says track time at the beginning but i can set a time limit and just dance through different tracks i think, we will see x

Loved my zumba for two weeks then into the keep fit graveyard, next to the kitchen gadget graveyard lol

I'm afraid my exercise bike is in the keep fit graveyard or should I say it has become a clothes horse in the corner, it was such a dull way to exercise, along with a step thing (?)..... But I have kept up with running and yoga for years! And my beloved Jillian Michaels DVDs have been used a lot for the last year.

oh yes the get fit graveyard!!! along with the gadget graveyard! give up smoking graveyard and the good clothes that dont fit graveyard! we all have some of them .... dont we girls???? lol xxx

Hahaha we certainly do xxx

charly1979 said:
oh yes the get fit graveyard!!! along with the gadget graveyard! give up smoking graveyard and the good clothes that dont fit graveyard! we all have some of them .... dont we girls???? lol xxx

My wardrobe ranges from size 12 to 20! Whatever fits comes off the graveyard and whatever doesn't goes in to be pulled out when it fits again! :D ( bigger or smaller! )

see i knew it!! lol x

Back