Cruise PP dukan change in 3 weeks

Hi Mirjam Ive given up with the pancakes (always a disaster) not too keen on the bread its too eggy but I might be doing it wrong. Love the muffins though. Breakfast is really the only thing i struggle with.

You can try the bread with just eggwhite instead of whole egg - that might help

Porridge

So just eating my porridge now, Ive had it everyday so far and still enjoy it.

I put 2 tablespoons of oatbran in a small non stick pan with 250 ml of liquid, (I use 200 of skimmed milk and 50 of water)
Heat it up till it bubbles, pour into a bowl with a desert spoon of sweetener and leave for a minute to thicken.
Try it!

xxx

So just eating my porridge now, Ive had it everyday so far and still enjoy it.

I put 2 tablespoons of oatbran in a small non stick pan with 250 ml of liquid, (I use 200 of skimmed milk and 50 of water)
Heat it up till it bubbles, pour into a bowl with a desert spoon of sweetener and leave for a minute to thicken.
Try it!

xxx

I made porridge yesterday in my very new pan it was OK. Dont think i could have it every morning tho although when Im back at work its probably the quickest and easiet. Just cant eat cold meat 1st thing in a morning and not too fussed on eggs.

Found rhubarb in Tesco yesterday ;)

Thought of batch baking muffins for when you're back at work? I eat mine about an hour after I arrive here!

Thought of batch baking muffins for when you're back at work? I eat mine about an hour after I arrive here!

Hi Joanne
Thanks, are they ok frozen i normally get 12 out of recipe (small bun rubber thingies cant remember what they are called) so I could do 2 lots then freeze them because I love them. Made some this morning for 2 days :) think I'll put one in the freezer now to test it out!
I'm lucky where i work we have a walk in chiller (flower storage) so I am going to make sure I have plenty dukan supplies whilst im there. Cool bag with my name on it! Bottles of water etc. In the staffroom we have a microwave too so im sorted in September :))

I regularly freeze mine yes, as I prefer not to have to cook evenings after work, so I batch bake at weekends. I've posted my recipe in the recipe thread now, with the correct proportions for four days (ie, in Cruise, 8 x tblspoons oatbran...) and I get 12 large ones out of that. I tend to keep two days in the fridge, then freeze the remainder.

You might also find it useful to start freezing leftovers in handy portion packs for lunches. I regular make large pots of this or that and portion up and freeze. Makes it easy then to grab a bag or two for lunch when busy...

I find this diet really easy PROVIDED I'm organised... even on a day when I've a lunch planned in a Dukan friendly restaurant, I still bring my own food in (and good job too as my lunch yesterday was cancelled, but I was fine with my food which would have kept until today otherwise anyway!)

Yes I will have to be organised, I doubt anything in the college where I work will be D friendly. Looking forward to being back to work but hope I can stay as focused as I am now and work doesnt spoil it for me - NO! I wont let it.

Back