Dukan cruise

MichelleBartie

Hi all, I've been dukaning now for 3 months ande lost 7.5kg's. Am struggling a bit lately, have2.5kg to go and have been cheating a bit lately. Have realized the hard way that this was not very clever but fear it has really set me back as I haven't lost anything for a week now. Any ideas of what to do now? Go back on attack for a few days? Any advice would be welcome.

You've lost 7.5kg, so that's great! I personally would not return to attack, and just keep going with cruise.

I think that I'm more likely to cheat when I'm not prepared - preparation is definitely the key with this diet! I always try to have some form of meatballs in the fridge, for those fridge raiding moments. Turkey mince is fairly cheap, and low in fat, and there are plenty of recipes on this site and all over the internet. If I have enough protein, that really kills any hunger pangs, and normally stops me cheating.

If you need something sweet, make sure you have sugar free jellies made-up, also stewed rhubarb with sweetened quark is yummy if you want a proper pudding.

Keep going, just think how great you'll feel when you drop those last couple of kilos!!! :Dx

Hi Michelle

I agree with Ceri and would stick with Cruise. Try and keep it as clean as you can though - no tolerates, lots of protein, green veg.

Oh, and no more cheats!! ;)

Come on girl, you can do this :D

P x

Hi Michelle agree with the girla stick with cruise, watch your tollerated and up your pp and water x goid luck x

Back