1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dukan day 2 - how much food is too much?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Phoenyx, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Phoenyx

Phoenyx Step away from the cake..

I know Dukan says unlimited from the list, but I feel like I've eaten a lot and although I'm not hungry, I want to eat more. I feel like my body is craving (which presumably it is and I'm just eating protein to prevent me thinking about other foods). Anyway, here's what I ate today. Any thoughts? Am I doing this right?

B - scrambled eggs (2 whole, 2 white), skinny latte
    L - 100g smoked salmon, pot of zero fat cottage cheese
    S - skinny latte, 4 chicken drumsticks without skin
    T - 4 thick slices roast beef, oatbran galette, dr pepper zero, 2 tbsp greek yoghurt with sweetener

water and black coffee during the day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LittlestWookie

LittlestWookie Well-Known Member

Eat as much as you want I attack, if something is going to slow your weights loss, ie. too many crab sticks you will Notice if you are daily weighing x

4. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

If it's free and unlimited you can eat as much as you want - when I started dukan I decided to eat whenever I wanted to - and it worked for me - don't hold back if you want to eat then eat - you will find that the longer you do dukan tho that that will subside and you won't want to eat all the time - enjoy!!! If you do stall then it could be fizzy drinks - try to limit them and choose water instead