Dukan diet life plan

I've bought but but I didn't have the first book so for me, yes, it's worth it. check amazon though as it's much cheaper than on the official website.

Its a more up to date version of the original book. Lots of nice glossy pics and meal plans. Im glad I got it, was cheapest at waterstones (amazingly) got it for £9! Easier to read than the original (though I think I just need a picture book to be happy :))

I bought mine to read on my iPad so I've got it with me every day. I paid £8.49 for it.

I got the iPad/ kindle version too. It's much more up to date and more smoothly translated too. Some good recipes. Interestingly, he's kept the food number to 100 in Cruise but there are small changes, such as soya beans being in. I was puzzled at them not being, as they are high protein, low carb, and important if you are a veggie. Tofu is ok. I got it because I've lost the plot a bit so wanted something to refocus me.

If you'd read my earlier post, you'd seen that it costs £8.49;)

hehe, oops! On a side note I am tempted to get a kindle - can you put your own PDF documents on it?

I have the Dukan plan in pdf format - would this go on? Also some training books/technical manuals.

I've got no idea, I have an iPad with the kindle app on it. Maybe do a Google search to see if you can add stuff to your kindle?

hehe, oops! On a side note I am tempted to get a kindle - can you put your own PDF documents on it?

I have the Dukan plan in pdf format - would this go on? Also some training books/technical manuals.

My brother showed me his kindle and pdfs don't render well on it. Yes you can put them on there, but they are tiny and you cannot view a whole page, it enlarges about a quarter of the page at a time only, very frustrating.

Back