Dukan diet weight loss??

Louise xx

Hi!

I'm new to forum do hi all!! The app is great I'm addicted. Read the book and loved it and today is day of of attack. I have 2 stone to loose, lost 2 stone on Ww but very slowly and I my blood sugar was all over the place!!

So whats peoples losses like on attack? I am kinda worried I'll stick to it for 3 days then blow it and put all weight back on?

Any advice great and can I post my diary today to see if it was right?

Have good day dukans xxxx

Hi Louise, and welcome to the forum. :)

I was on Attack for 5 days and lost 6lbs. Some on here have lost more and some have lost less - it's different for everyone, but it does tend to give you a nice boost at the start of the diet which is good for morale.

Make sure that you're prepared - that you've read up as much as possible and that you have enough Dukan-friendly food available. That way, you're much less likely to slip up and blow it. Keep up your motivation as much as possible and be determined to do it.

As for posting in your diary, go right ahead! People here are great at giving advice and helping out. We'll all try our best to help you keep on track.

Good luck!

Welcome Louise!

My biggest loss on Attack was 5lbs in 3 days. Advice; be prepared with lots of pre ready food :)

X

After a heavy carb filled time, people lose a lot on attack... but if you're moving from one diet to another, you mightn't see staggering amounts. But it'll be your kick off to a new you... and the next few pounds/stone off.

We won't let you slip up after three days! T'would be silly!

Back