Dukan diet

neilsbird09

Silver Member
This is the latest diet coming over from France, check it out - it seems very similar to the Atkins :flirt2:

Never heard of it..... off to google!!

you're not allowed fat though, or cream - sod that!

wtf can you have then! lol

after atkins im not starvin my poor little butt for anything!

protein and veg and not even that everyday :eek:

Interesting, but it's not the one for me thanks.

Or me Jim! I didn't get very far on the reading about it before I decided no no no no! :D

Dukant do it. LOL.

We have a member on here who did this diet and really enjoyed it.

I'm sure she had fats, but perhaps on different days.

I know she had salmon, eggs and steaks etc

She got to goal on it :)

Shhhh, watch out there's a Mod about. ;)

LOL, how are you love?

You are limited on eggs per week and no fat apart from healthy fats like in fish from what I can gather, One day is protein and water only alternated with days of protein, veg and water. very exciting - not! I'll stick with Atkins I think LOL :D

I had a look a the newspaper article on this today and, like others, have decided that this diet could never replace Atkins for me, personally.

(Veggie) Atkins rules!

LOL, how are you love?

I'm fabby dabby. Youngest son just reached his 18th birthday, and off learning to drive. Watch out England :D

How's that lovely little granddaughter of yours?

You are limited on eggs per week and no fat apart from healthy fats like in fish from what I can gather, One day is protein and water only alternated with days of protein, veg and water. very exciting - not! I'll stick with Atkins I think LOL :D

:D I think that's just for a few days? I could be wrong, but I think there have various phases.

18 KD, they grow up so quickly.

Olivia is great, she recognises me now, and smiles and gurgles when I'm holding her, she actually put her arms out to me on Sunday, I was thrilled.

Back