Dukan Dinner Party: PP day!!

jocandoit

Hello everyone,

hope you all had a fantastic christmas.
I'm cooking dinner fpr myself and hubby tomorrow evening, ratherthan going out, and was just after some Pure Protein dinner recipes or ideas?

Hope you all have a fabulous 2012!

J.x

how about a nice steak with pepper sauce (just pepper and peppercorns, a bit of stock, some thyme and a bit of cream cheese or yogurt mixed in at the last min :) or even milk if you let iit reduce a bit)? Always seems special when you have steak :)

I'm probably too late as you'll have done your shopping!

But (for future ideas), I'd go for seafood (prawns, oysters, mussels, whatever you like) with Dukan mayo and/or lemon juice for the prawns, shallots and vinegar for the oysters and for the mussels - steamed with small amount of white wine, parsley, onion, garlic and diced carrot for starters (and you don't have to eat the 'sauce', so still PP). Then some venison (with veg/potatoes for those not on diet) which you can cook with a little red wine/onion.

This is what I was planning, but husband has done the shopping (at 8.30 this morning before he went to work - nice gesture but I wish he hadn't) so we're having raclette - which I will enjoy but not as much! The kids will be thanking him well into 2012 though.:D

Happy hogmanay everyone and wishing you all a great start to the New Year.

Back