Dukan ? hope so!

All that singing in the choir has made her a little

Lol this bloody phone, a little deaf xxx

Hello my lovelies!! I'm still away until tomorrow but have been busy trying to occupy a couple of 16 yr olds, mainly trying to get them up before noon so we can go out!!

I'm sorry to say that the diet has been totally derailed but will do attack next week for 5 days, the scales are not going to be pretty!! I should have brought them with me, will see what happens on Sunday xxx

Heeeeeeyyyyy, welcome back C, don't worry 5 days off attack will get you back to preholiday weight, hope you had fab time and Mr.C took plenty of pics xxx

Heeeeeeyyyyy, welcome back C, don't worry 5 days off attack will get you back to preholiday weight, hope you had fab time and Mr.C took plenty of pics xxx

Oh god dont mention the camera. He took a load of pics of my son and his friend on the go-carts and gorgeous pictures of beautiful sunsets but on Thursday at Rosnigr he somehow managed to cause the camera and tripod to fall into the sea, the pics on the memory card were ruined and the camera is now dead. Its going to be an insurance job as its a couple of grands worth of equipment. He was gutted, and when we got home could we find the policy? could we heck!! eventually found it fallen down behind the files in the cupboard. So its all sorted now but no pics and a new camera will be winging its way to us shortly. x

Just jumped on the scales fully dressed, and i am 6 lbs up since i finished work a couple of weeks ago. I feel bloated and heavy. Far too many home made biscuits and bara brith fruit cake lol. Just need to plan my attack week now. Cx

C, 6lb sound An ok gain for holidays, it will be off in no time. Hubbys camera , not good but at least it can be replaced.xxx have a great Dukan sunny Sunday xxx

Thanks Ellie. The yogurt maker makes four pots of yogurt in an hour!! i am going through loads of yogurt as im having it for breakfast every day. Got my rhubarb from Farmfoods 3 packs for the price of 2. Really missed it these past few days. Cx

potential silly question being as i've been doing this for 6 weeks but how often can we have rhubarb?

It counts as one of your two tolerateds on a pp day 100g max

and I believe 100g max on pv days Debbie :) x

Last edited:
Dukan say that its allowed on cruise on PV days, but i have it everyday.

Been a busy bee today in the kitchen, made chicken and french mustard sauce, turkey koftas, salmon steaks for lunch tomorrow and chicken liver pate. Galettes made for today and tomorrow weekly planner completed and pinned to the fridge. Bring it on!! lol x

C, your so organised......but we know its the way to go xxx good luck melting away them extra holiday pounds xxx

you will be back on track in no time colette :D

Dukan say that its allowed on cruise on PV days, but i have it everyday.

Been a busy bee today in the kitchen, made chicken and french mustard sauce, turkey koftas, salmon steaks for lunch tomorrow and chicken liver pate. Galettes made for today and tomorrow weekly planner completed and pinned to the fridge. Bring it on!! lol x

everyone's been talking about asparagus, do you think i could have 100g of that a day instead :)

Asparagus unlimited on pv, but I wouldn't in pp day....sorry x

As Sid said, asparagus only on PV days.

Well ive had another couple of funny days, jumped on the scales this morning and ive lost 2lbs already, just goes to show this plan does work!! I dont usually multi weigh but i feel i need to see if this excess is shifting, t is, Yay!!

Back to the old rhubarb and fromage frais or plain yogurt with a bit of sweetener for breakfast, made mini galettes yesterday and had them in work at coffee time. Salmon steak and eggs for lunch then for tea i shared king prawns with my mum at her house then came home and had turkey koftas with chilli sauce. Today for lunch ive had the last of the chicken and french mustard sauce with a couple of ff yogurts.

My boy is back in to 6th form on Thursday, he did really well with his GCSEs passing all 10!! clever boy :) Uniform is all bought and ready to go.

Back to the doctors today still having pain in my side, more meds prescribed, they seem to help, and have to go for a fasting blood glucose test, checking me for diabetes as a precaution. They are talking about a gastroscopy but im not keen, to be honest, but will if i have to. :(

Choir starts back tonight but ive been suffering with a migraine so couldnt go, boooo! was really looking forward to getting back too. Got loads of concerts coming up plus the trip to the Albert Hall in London at the end of October.

Need to go see what ive planned for tomorrows meals and take the meat out of the freezer. Cx

Back