Dukan ? hope so!

Deffo Chris weigh in day tomorrow!! lets see what happens.

I ordered some stuff from the dukan shop last friday and its still not arrived, maybe tomorrow?

Good day today, ive decided to do 2 pp 2 pv days so today is a pv

B ff Yogurt and rhubarb bars
s crab stix 2
L sweet and sour chicken sf jelly and custard
s crab stix 2
D chicken asparagus roasted onions peppers and mushrooms

Been to choir tonight, i have strained my vocal chords singing the hallelujah chorus about a month ago ago, GP said i need to rest my voice but if it continues to be sore then they will refer me to ENT. im not singing as much as i usually do but to tell me to stop singing is like asking the sun to stop shining, very difficult and impossible to do lol.

My voice is still a bit out of sorts and trying to hit those top A and G was making it worse so ive asked to be move down a section to the 2nd sopranos to which they have agree to, but now i have the enormous job of having to learn all the songs again for the middle section, should be fun, im quite up for the challenge! Bring it on! x

come on Col.................we are waiting xxx Loving you enthusiasm for Dukan again and would love to hear you sing hallelujah xxx

Yay! parcel came tonight got lovely choc spread noodles coconut and blueberry essences. Cant wait to get going with them.

Weighed this morning and im down 5lbs!! Yay!! really pleased with that. Ive run out of bran quark and FF fromage frais need to do a bit of shopping tomorrow. ive got chicken in the fridge for pp Thursday. Im out on Friday for a chinese meal, thats going to be a challenge, but hey we gotta live!!

Today food
B FF yogurt and rhubarb
S choc orange muffins
L smoked salmon and eggs ff yogurt crabstix
D chicken slices yogurt

Fantastic loss xxx and fantastic food. Mm chocolate orange muffins never had that flavour for ages xxx

Been a good day today although i did forget my chicken for lunch today which was a bit kak, good job i had a tin a salmon in my drawer at work. Talking about work the interviews have been put back a month as the job descriptions are not ready, so im not complaining too much.

Been looking for some mini hols on line my friends and i are going to go away for my birthday probably around September or the beginning of October. As well as my big 50 in November, its our Connors 18th in October then its christmas and then weather is going to be cold too. Then i need to decide if i want a party or if i want a holiday with Steve, oh my head is in a spin, dont know what to do!! lol

any way good dukaning today
B FF and rhubarb for breakfast
S choc orange muffins
L boiled eggs and salmon with balsamic vinegar ff yogurt
D salt and pepper chicken with those carb free noodley thingys

I would choose the holiday every time xxx Lots of big 50 around this year and I must say Col, your wearing well, you don't look your age at all. Have a great Dukan weekend xxx

How very exciting planning your 50th (mine's next year!) It's true that you really don't look your age! Excellent weight loss!
:D

Thank you!! As you know Steve is a photographer, it's amazing what he can do with a light a mirror lol

Got some really good news yesterday our ppi claim was successful! Yay! I've a list the length of my arm!! Lol

As for the salmon doesn't everyone have emergency tuna/salmon to keep them going or is it just me lol

Yesterday's food was ok didn't have much at all during the day because I knew we were out for a meal. Had an amazing Chinese with my friend wasn't dukan friendly but did manage to steer clear of rice and had a few glasses I'd rose with the meal it was my mates birthday so we had to celebrate.

Fridays menu
B ff frontage frais and rhubarb
L sliced chicken and ff yogurt
D Chinese and wine (not dukan friendly at all)

Another day today Connors got a driving lesson Steves at work and I still have no bran for my porridge all the muffins are gone so big shop today and some cooking this afternoon that's my day planned lol

Last edited:
we all have a set day for baking don't we LOL, mine is usually Monday but can't do it this week so will have a cook fest tomorrow when DH is watching the F1.

as for tin in the drawer LOL, I did for a while have a pack of chicken stuff in my bag, but it was dried and spicy, very early on in the diet but now I don't eat between meals and as I make my bread the day before it means if I have to have a quick dash out or to work I can grab the bread and a pack of meat for sandwiches. Sorted!!!

What the,,, frontage frais lol flaming predictive text!! I actually forgot my my From frais gonna have to go and get some tomorrow, big shop done apart from that. Our Connor came with me shopping bless him, he hasnt got a clue about how much things cost or the rate at which things are used up, Had lunch out at subway, had a salad bowl with chicken, really nice.

I have sat in the garden most of the day flicking through holiday brochures and getting sun burnt.

Yougurt for brekkie
chicken Salad for lunch
veggie soup for dinner

Back