Dukan ? hope so!

Cant believe the weekend is nearly over, back to the chain gang tomorrow lol. Its a short week though, Yay!

Today the weather has changed, its rained nearly all day, such a shame after having a few lovely sunny days. Steve decided he wants an new telescopic lens for his camera, the closest store selling it was in Manchester, so off we went for a little jaunt only while we were on the M6 the engine starts to make a funny noise, we ignored it, as you do, then he said were going to have to stop, we were on the M62 by then. It was horrendous standing at the side of the motorway, flaming freezing and it started to rain. the green man came out and said that a clip had fallen off the turbo and he didnt have any with him. He fastened it back on with some ties and told him not go over 1500 revs. so we came home at 50 MPH no lens for the camera and he was totally peeeed off because he has to sort the car ot with the garage tomorrow and he will be late for work, hey ho!! Try again next week.

Ive got a bit muddled with my PV and PP days dont know what im doing so chose a pv day

Good food day today PV

B Yogurt and rhubarb
S crab stix 2
L chicken slices and boiled eggs
D chicken fajitas (dukan bread) Quark and low fat cocoa.

Flippin heck Col, not a peaceful day then. I hate breakdowns on the motorway, so scary. Hope it gets sorted relatively easily and you don't end up too much out of pocket xx

Oooh, sounds like a grand day! I hate car trouble, hopefully it won't be too much to deal with.
You know, I wonder do they make crab sticks there different to the ones we have where I live. I've tried to like them but it's not in my power. I tried to make the salad they make in the grocer's in the US, with crab sticks, celery, onion and mayo (substituted here with yoghurt of course) and still wasn't to my liking. Too bad, one less thing on my menu :)

crabsticks are so different everywhere we buy them. I usually buy farm foods little packs, but they didn't have any in today so I bought some from morrisons. Oh my a totally different taste, so yummy, but I only go to morrisons once every couple of weeks so won't be buying them that often LOL.

I love crabstix but so does Steve so you have to be quick in our house because they just disappear. I dont like the Farmfood ones they are very dry, i get the Aldi ones and use them as quick snacks especially when i cooking stuff to stop me picking.

Steves car was a cheap fix thank god, just a clip that attaches to the turbo needed replacing. He also did his trip to Manchester to get the lens, i nearly had a heart attack when he told me how much they cost.

Today is a good day weighed in with a 1.5lb loss, thats with a chinese banquet and rose wine last Friday, really pleased.

Had some news from my student today she said that Dr Dukan is making a trip to Chester and has sent me the details so i can book a place to see him. Havent read the email yet but will let you know what is all about x

I agree the Farm foods ones can quite often be dry but just recently they've been a bit juicier LOL.

Meeting the man himself at Chester, sounds like an event. Bet its crowded LOL, but with all those slimmer people they'll fit more in the room LOL. hope you have a brill time.

Another crabstick fan - I like Lidl's ones... I used to use them as a snack in front of the TV in the evening. Carefully unrolling them and playing for ages!

Scarey stuff on the motorway... do you have to wear those fluorescent jackets at such times as over here?

No we dont have to wear the jackets, not that I'm aware of anyway lol

Ive booked 2 places at the Dukan lecture on the 12 June at the Uni, one for me and a friend who has just started and has lost nearly a stone and a half in a few weeks, she is so excited.

Feeling a bit stressed this week, i have been sleep walking which is always a sign that im stressed, as i am a comfort eater i need to keep an eye on this.

Food today
B oatbran porridge
S yogurt ff
L chicken foo yung carb free noodles quark and vanilla yogurt
D Chicken in bbq sauce

Fry onions and garlic add chicken salt and pepper and mix in 3 eggs and cook it up!! quick and easy and very scrummy!!

Hey kayte!! nice to see you here! i havent put the amounts of food that i eat but i do have enough the protein fills you up. My favorite this week is quark with vanilla LF yogurt, it very filling.

Going to a party tomorrow night, the food has been chosen im having salmon and veggies so should be ok.

Slept well last night no sleepwalking. Steve is well used to me being up and about at night. I found myself in the kitchen the other night not eating anything but just looking for something god knows what!! lol

PV - Food for today

B porridge with dukan nutella
L veggie soup, quark vanilla yogurt
D Dukan pizza

The problem with sleepwalking is that you get disturbed sleep, so im really tired this week. Training yesterday has made my voice hoarse so i look knackered and i sound rough!! nice! May have to have an early night tonight. Tomorrow at some point i want to sort out my pots and baskets been late this year weather has been rubbish. So i to have to say goodnight and see you tomorrow have a fab weekend! xx

Back