Dukan ? hope so!

Hey there!! your not doing too badly yourself mrs, Good luck with the last 7 lbs, bring it on hunny!!

Im just plodding along with SW at the moment im on a countdown course, made a lovely risotto tonight from their magazine.

Connor is a good lad bless him, but he is partial to a beer or two rather than the champers, leave the champers for me!! lol x

mmmm would love a creamy risotto xxx

I wish xxx

Wow Col you have had a lot going on, I am glad your jobs safe that must be a relief. You must be so proud of Connor doing well in his AS levels. Our Jack's Gcse results come out next Thursday and he is switching between apprehension and excitement
Good luck with SW you have to do whatever diet your suits you, I'm like you at moment and struggle without fruit, nectarines, strawberries and avocados being my main weaknesses.

Hi how r u. Long time no chat x hope ur well x

Just catching up C, great news on your job. Must have been a stressful time ! Great to see you are back in control food wise too x

Thank you I'm glad it's all settled down now, for the time being at least. SW is going ok weigh in tomorrow life's s bit full at the mo been looming for hols for next year been looking at Mexico in June. Steve booking us a weekend away for my birthday in November and we will be having a house party for Connors 18th so we gave a an now which is good xx

Really glad to hear it's all going well. Good luck for weigh in x

How do u make porridge with oatbran. I really dont av a clue

If you are looking for a holiday next June & don't decide on Mexico you can always gatecrash my wedding in Cyprus :)x

If you are looking for a holiday next June & don't decide on Mexico you can always gatecrash my wedding in Cyprus :)x
Fancy putting that idea into our heads... what if the old Dukan bus were to take a deviation and a lot of internet dieting weirdos were to turn up and demand PP fodder?!

How was the weigh in? Any Dukan friendly(ish?) recipes to share?

Fancy putting that idea into our heads... what if the old Dukan bus were to take a deviation and a lot of internet dieting weirdos were to turn up and demand PP fodder?!

Loving your thoughts here Jo but really ... Internet dieting weirdoes?! Oh, yes, okay you have a point! ;)

You should concede that we won't be demanding PP fodder though!! After all, it's a wedding!! :D

P x

LOL Hey speak for yourself lol, Jo Hubby still does'nt understand the 'friends 'on the internet stuff and is sure you lot are men grooming me lol grooming me for what lol that's the question......

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. We have started to decorate the little bedroom, I dont know were we get all the stuff and kak from and god know how it all fits back in there. our upstairs reminds me of that Hoarders program!! boxes of kak everywhere don't know how long i can stand looking at that for lol.

SW, Extra Easy they call it, i gotta disagree, i followed it to the letter last week and ended up putting on half a pound. Im still writing my diary and filling up of fruit and veg as per the EE plan but we will see, im not holding out any hope for success with this plan. What will be, will be!!

For me SW was fab Col when I did it the first time, the last time I gave up just because of frustration - 100% following the plan and then .............. zero loss but not everyone has the same experience and will keep going back time after time. The club I used to go to felt like a mothers meeting and that was another reason I stopped going. Some ladies still go and their weight hasn't changed at all. All that money wasted.

SW is suiting my two girls (dil) but the last time I tried I didn't find the portion control easy.....how do you stop eating when your full?????? My brain just hasn't got that button. hang in the col, xxx

Back