DUKAN - LAST RESORT

The Tank

Hi all, I came to this forum as I was on another and I wanted help and support and no post were made before they were approved, found the whole process laborious and of little help.

71 lbs to lose at the start
did 10 days attack and lost 11.5 lbs
have done one 5/5 repetition, can feel myself losing the wqeight but now have woken up with the worse water retention EVER!

My UK size 16's hanging off yesterday are now so ticght all over I cant fasten the zip!! How can this happen overnight?

Its a bit demoralising, but I am on my way to the monthly wotsit so hopefully after another round of of 5/5 I shoudo be back on track. I am on 5 pv starting today cant wait for my veg at dinner.

On the upside I tried this diet as a last resort and I dont believe its actually worked so far - trying not to give too much credence to this water retention.

Why do you believe it's not working if you lost 11.5lbs on Attack? That's a great loss.

Hello "The Tank" (and what a cruel name you've chosen for yourself!)

Could you please bear to fill out the User CP in the blue section above, and you'll doubtlessly find lots of useful info in our FAQ section (including how to find your Dukan "true (or stabilisable) weight").

As you say, if it's that time of the month, it's very likely to cause water retention. Try posting your menus and we might be able to help.

Welcome

Back