Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

I might not be able to come guys. If I move house that'll be the weekend I move most of my stuff. Sorry :-(

Will be able to let you know plans in the next 48hrs!!! HOPEFULLY!

I so want to come, but can hear OH in my brain before even mentioning it! so have a lovely time ladies, I will be with you in spirit! xxxx

Yeah hopefully, just trying to sort out the logistics of getting there. Steve was going to come down then go off to see a Fleetwood Mac Tribute band thats on locally, but its sold out.

Yeah hopefully, just trying to sort out the logistics of getting there. Steve was going to come down then go off to see a Fleetwood Mac Tribute band thats on locally, but its sold out.

Bring Steve then, he can chat to China's OH! Blimey, I should be a matchmaker ... ;)

P x

Last edited:
Bring OH with you, China! ;)

P x

LOL P, OH would have a fit if he even knew I was chatting on here. A true caveman when it comes to internet & modern technology!!!:rolleyes: I'm imaging his response to explaining what the meet up is & am rolling round the floor with laughter. :banghead:

I'll need saving from P & the smell of Gin :)

Gosh I wanna meet the ladies who smell of gin and wee - if tummy tuck recovery is better than expected then will defo join the party even if we don't stay but will only be five days post surgery so not sure yet!!!! Mind you P would make me laugh and my stitches would split!!!! LOL! x

Gosh I wanna meet the ladies who smell of gin and wee - if tummy tuck recovery is better than expected then will defo join the party even if we don't stay but will only be five days post surgery so not sure yet!!!! Mind you P would make me laugh and my stitches would split!!!! LOL! x

Hahahahahaha .... bless you Trudy!!

Would be fabulous to meet you, if you're up to it and I promise not to make your belly laugh!! ;)

P x

Do hope this meet comes off for your girls xxx

Note to self - the Dukan meet is three weeks today and I WILL be 11 stones something by then. Today's weigh-in is 12 stones 8 pounds

P x

:D xxx

easy peasy lemon sneezy with all the exercise!!!!xxxxxx

Girls

Can we try and get an idea of meeting time? That way we can better gauge where to meet (e.g. 8:00 am in a wine bar might not work! ;))

P x

Back