Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

Can't find you on Facebook P and sooooo want to see pics :)

Search for Pol Watson, Scooter ..... my photo is a mug which says 'World's Sexiest Woman'! Ha ;)

If you're on your PC (rather than phone), you can click the Facebook icon on my Minimins profile and that will link you there.

P x

Scoot lol I thought I was finally going to have a peek at you so I jumped over to Paulines fb thinking youd be on and low and behold you were not there.....lol so your still shy xxx

I never realised we could link to FB in our profile, LOL.

Did you find her scooter

Oh wow you all look gorgeous and I wish I'd been there. Thanks for the pics, lady p!

Ditto scooter LOL, def wanna be at the next one, thou distance may be a prob. Need lighter nights too so we don't have to drive in the dark LOL

I'm not sure if this is an option for everyone but when going on forum meet ups before we have tended to go to London as most people can get there really cheaply on megabus or national express. Travelodge is also cheap if you book in advance. You can get rooms from £29 I think.

Neo, its not just cost though but time travelling too. My other forum we have always pinned somewhere smack bang in the middle of where everyone lives, there might be a difference of half an hour or so in travelling. Mind you we did have people coming from top and bottom of the country, and I mean top and bottom LOL.

Let's have a Scottish one!! X

The very middle of the country .. Apparently is Leamington Spa.. Near Coventry?? Or Am i being total div??

hahaha Ive often been sent to coventry hahaha

The very middle of the country .. Apparently is Leamington Spa.. Near Coventry?? Or Am i being total div??

That would depend on where everyone lived, someone would have to be the coordinator and get everyones addresses and check on a map LOL, my craft forum used to have one person who would do it each time. We met every two years and there would always be new people involved so it meant a different place. Having said that yes we have been to Conventry and also to nottingham...first ever was south wales but it was organised by a shop that had also created the forum.

What about the Trafford centre in Manchester good road links free parking loads of fab shops and restaurants? It's somewhere in the middle of the country

That would depend on where everyone lived, someone would have to be the coordinator and get everyones addresses and check on a map LOL, my craft forum used to have one person who would do it each time. We met every two years and there would always be new people involved so it meant a different place. Having said that yes we have been to Conventry and also to nottingham...first ever was south wales but it was organised by a shop that had also created the forum.

South Wales would be perfect :)

When we met in Brum I think we said we go North next time & yes Collette Manchester was one of the options

Back