Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

image-1219362592.jpg

It has happened!

awww look at you all, don't you look fab.

Who's who please.............start another thread....or shall I do one so you can thencomment, how easy is it for you to update. x

Oh girls xxxxx theirs a tear in my eye xxxxx so wish i was there xxxx

so how come pol not in the pic........get someone to take it...wanna see you all x

Col, hubby says in his rough northern pit yaka accent.......'Id wish you'd gone you've done me head in today'xxx I've been for a walk and lost reception....omg I was like an idiot ...OMG now I cant get updates lol xxx have a fab day girls xxx looks like you are mwahhhhaaaaaa

i can only see one pic of the four of you and then a glass of water ;) LOL............no other pics, have I missed em

Karin that's all ail I can see too xxx

ah thats ok then, thought i was missing something, my pc a bit slow at mo i think

hahahaha the last pic you posted of the three stopy outers looked like a good night had by all xxx

Pffft hurry head cos u can't match me ;)

Photos are up on my Facebook page. I'm not allowed to link to it from here, so I invite you all to come and see!!

P x

Pol the photos are fantastic and you all look wonderful and love you imaginary friends becoming real xxx

ditto what the others have said, all the pics look fab, such a good time had by all

Back