Dukan Meet: Birmingham February 23rd

Ladies

Your social secretaries suggest meeting at Figure of Eight (Wetherspoons) on Broad Street for the MM meet The Figure of Eight, Birmingham | Our Pubs | J D Wetherspoon. Cheap drinks, cheap (but nice) coffee and easily accessible. We can then move on from there for something nice to eat.

In terms of parking, for those who are driving, the closest and nicest car park is on Brindleyplace - Car parking in Brindleyplace Birmingham | Brindleyplace

Hope this is okay for you all?

We just need to agree a meeting time. Sara has suggested early lunchtime (12:00 - 12:30?). I'll struggle to get to you for then, but don't worry, I'll catch you up!

Comments please :D

Love Jo and P
xxxx

If I can find a babysitter I'm in, but wouldn't be able to get there much before late afternoon/early evening approximately

also would be staying over, but only price I could find for the copthorne was £80+ so might have to look at other options xx

Unfortunately I am definitely moving house so that's the weekend my folks are coming down to help with the bulky stuff.

Sorry. :-(

Be great if you could join us Lotto,:)

I'm in!

I can't get there (on my own) until late afternoon because of Kev's work. However, I'm more than happy to drive in with W for an hour to meet the lunchtime gang and then drive home before coming out again sans Bubba. If you catch my drift .... !!

P x

Morning Missus

Jo's coming, Becky's coming, Collette's coming, Lotto's tentatively coming and a possible guest appearance from Tummy Tuck Trudy! That's the extent of my knowledge!!

I'll start a Facebook message between us all (except Lotto, I'll send a carrier pigeon to her! ;))

P x

And I'll be soooo with you in spirt girls :(

I to will be with you in spirit, quietly looking at my clock and internally crying to be with you all. If job hunting had gone to plan I would have been there. Next time def. xx

I'm a no unfortunately :(....gutted....but it's the only day the plasterer can get to sort the kitchen before May :( will be thinking of you all xx

Back