Dukan Newbie!

Tridi

Hi All,

it's fab to see how supportive u all are! I did Lipotim 3 years ago and lost 6 Stone but put 3,5 back on over 1,5 yr period as i had to face a devastating life change.

Anyway it's a start of a now finally settled life and i want to get rid of all this weight gain and finally be feel the way i am longing to feel.

I read the book as recommended by a friend and decided to give it a shot. I am very determined and taking this very serious as i just want it so bad!

I'll be starting tomorrow and in fact am very excited. Do you guys have any good tips on how to get pass the 5 days attack as smooth as possible?

Thanks so much for ur help

x

Hi All,

it's fab to see how supportive u all are! I did Lipotim 3 years ago and lost 6 Stone but put 3,5 back on over 1,5 yr period as i had to face a devastating life change.

Anyway it's a start of a now finally settled life and i want to get rid of all this weight gain and finally be feel the way i am longing to feel.

I read the book as recommended by a friend and decided to give it a shot. I am very determined and taking this very serious as i just want it so bad!

I'll be starting tomorrow and in fact am very excited. Do you guys have any good tips on how to get pass the 5 days attack as smooth as possible?

Thanks so much for ur help

x

Hi Tridi.

The most important thing is preparation, preparation, preparation! Make sure that you have a good read through the book, and please feel free to ask questions on here if there's anything you're not sure about. Get loads of Dukan-friendly grub in the house - and, of course, your oatbran is a must.

Attack can be a little boring, so definitely check out the Recipes thread and also the Daily Menus thread for ideas on what to eat. But remember that it's only for a few days, so not too difficult to stick to.

One of the great things about the diet is that it tends to make you think differently about food. Hopefully, it may give us a good platform from which to cope with stressful moments in our lives without reverting to things like comfort eating (I used to be pretty bad for that).

Good luck!

Good luck!

Back