Attack Dukan! Round 2

Evening all

So I picked dukan up on Sunday, my plan for 3 days attack went out of the window. Craving veggies so I gave in and I've been eating them since Monday and managed a 4lb loss. Been much happier, felt healthy and had more energy since then. I've made the decision to move on to consolidation with a few added extras and tweaks here and there!
Bread is a big no no for me so I won't be taking the 2 slices of whole wheat a day, instead I'm ditching the oatbran porridge and having porridge oats in the morning with some berries which is filling me up until lunch.
I've missed avocado and sweet potato so much that I'm starting up my love affair with them again oh and my beloved peanut butter (organic whole food kind - not the sunpat rubbish)
Having absolutely no sugar or artificial stuff, instead I've discovered Nakd bars which are giving me a little sweet kick, yummy, good for you and on offer everywhere at the mo!

Will have a pp day once a week and see what happens on the scales, obviously if i start gaining I'm going to have to re-think my change but so far I'm feeling more positive and setting myself a more realistic challenge. My hubby needs to shift a stone or two so been making some lovely meals that we can both enjoy... Let's see how this goes... Night y'all xxx

So I won a dukan Facebook competition last month and they sent me a hamper of dukan snacks that arrived today. Wow lucky old me...well you should taste this stuff...how they can call it food I don't know!!
Anyways it's reconfirmed my decision to move on and stop eating foods I'm not enjoying.

Today I had porridge with half red milk and half almond milk, the almond milk makes it creamier plus the less dairy the better! With blue berries and strawberries. Filled me up until dinner.
Tonight I had gammon steak, egg and sweet potato wedges! noms!
not weighed for a little while but my husband has lost 13lb since Thursday haha wtf! I don't believe him but he does look like he's lost a lot!! He put it on as quickly as he lost it so must have been a lot of water weight!

Yoohoo I'm back for another blast! Less than 3 weeks until my friends wedding and I have got to fit in my size 12 dress!
Been on it since Tuesday afternoon, just decided to start in the middle of the day. Plus my local market is on a Tuesday and the meat man does 10 steaks, 20 chicken breasts and 24 eggs for £40 so that's my meals sorted for a few days!

I've lost 2lbs since then which I'm happy with, think that's all water weight. Had a pv day today, no breakfast, chicken sausages, salad with dukan balsamic dress (actually rather nice!) then dinner was garlic chicken breast and med veg.

I've been 11st7/8 for the last few weeks, so now 11st5, will be happy to lose those 5lbs before the wedding or better still finally hit target weight of 10st10...if I can remain in this focused state it's do able, 9lbs to go...

X

Woo hoo....great to hear from you....I have only just read your post about you winning the dukan competition & I'm creased laughing about the food!!!!

well done on deciding to eat foods that you enjoy....wish I was as brave as you, but hopefully that will be me in the future....

good luck for your 3 week blast! I'm day 3 & so far so good :)

xxxxx

Good to see you back Tuula (well not for the diet of course, but to SEE you!!). Your humour has been missed! Good luck with the 3 week burst before the wedding!
x

Woo hoo....great to hear from you....I have only just read your post about you winning the dukan competition & I'm creased laughing about the food!!!!

well done on deciding to eat foods that you enjoy....wish I was as brave as you, but hopefully that will be me in the future....

good luck for your 3 week blast! I'm day 3 & so far so good :)

xxxxx

Hi Andi!
Honestly the food is so rough! The only things which are actually quite nice is the balsamic salad dressing, and the pancake mix which I had this morning.
I change my mind every day about what diet I'm going to follow...healthy clean eating or strict dukan. Lets just say the clean eating is spreading out to more laid back eating and the scales are not budging so me and dukan have made up and giving him a 3rd chance! Just hope he can keep me interested this time! Lol!

Good luck Andi, sounds like your getting back into the swing of things and a great loss to start you off! Keep it up! Xxxx

Hello!

So I've had a little breakthrough after duakaning for 4 days. I am now looking in the mirror and seeing positives, bloat has done one! And muffin tops are deflating! Before I was looking in the mirror seeing flab, making me say f it and stuffing my face with the bad stuff! I don't look at myself and think cor you look chubby, time to knuckle down, instead I think well a trip to the bakers won't make much more difference, and it will cheer me up! Er wrong!
Yesterday's food..

Porridge
Chicken omelet
Chicken kebab and salad! But I ate the bloody pitta bread too, because I talked myself into it! Must get better at talking myself OUT of things.

Today food...

No breakfast
Oatbran pancake
Chicken breasts

Will hold off weighing until Monday/Tuesday

Enjoy your weekends! Xx

Totally what I do when I'm repulsed by myself...eat some more!!!! Yes I'm defo seeing or more so feeling the difference after 4 days regarding the bloat & my jeans are back on :) it's crazy that this diet can be so effective in 4 days..but it is tough, but once you've broken through the barrier it gets easier.... Well done you...

xxxxx

Don't know about anyone else but this is my relationship with Dukan lately!

image-1223392690.jpg

So it's taken me a week to loose 3lbs. Just been PVing it all week now come to visit my mum for a couple of days whilst hubby lays the new floor. Been here 5 hours and I've already eaten a hot cross bun, with butter! fruit cake and my Nanny's Victoria sponge! Despite bringing my own food and snacks! What a div!! I can't be faithful whilst I'm here, too many baked goods and feeders!

I am literally dribbling at Nannys Victoria Sponge!!!! The Victoria sponge itself would have made me salivate but the word nanny in front has taken it to a different level!!! Enjoy Hun, I don't think anyone could turn down that...

xxxx

Today we had to rehome our westie due to aggression towards our little one. So I've had my oatbran followed by a large Big Mac meal and just polished off a Chinese...safe to say its been a bad day food wise, emotionally heartbroken but it was for the best. Will probably eat like a beast tomorrow too...xxx

Awwww big hug tuula...you must be devastated, but you have made the right choice.....lol re porridge.....I do that....day always starts off good with porridge, then Woops ive just had a McDonald's....xxx

Awwww big hug tuula...you must be devastated, but you have made the right choice.....lol re porridge.....I do that....day always starts off good with porridge, then Woops ive just had a McDonald's....xxx

Thanks Andi, can't stop thinking about her, hope she's settling in ok! Been eating my emotions all week so back on it AGAIN! I won't be unfaithful. Mmm mc Donald's is my downfall too xxx

Today is the first day I've been super good! Not had one smidgen of badness so I hope this continues. I'm hovering between 11st4 a d 11st6 ideally want to see a 10 before the Easter bunny comes next month and forces cream eggs in my mouth! Also we fly to Austria on Sunday for 4 nights, the wedding, the size 12 bridesmaid dress which I hope I still fit in, wont know until the morning of the wedding...pooping it a little! Water water water until then, and maybe a magic wand!!

Today's food
Porridge
Ham omelet
Haddock
Lots of water

Xx

So I haven't been back in the dukan business since christmas! Completely let it get the better of me and ended up 11st 12! Gain of 10lbs! Too close to 12 for my liking so here I am but I cannot do dukan for the 3rd time. Just too restrictive for me and my life style now. So I got the dukan diet 2 book and since Monday I've lost 4lbs which I'm soooo over the moon about. Today i had a cheese and ham toastie for God sake, get in my belly! So in the book it says from about thurs til Sunday don't expect to lose any more weight, which is fine with me. Just hoping I can stick to one reasonably healthy celebrating meal on Sunday.

The house is full of Easter eggs and chocolate and I'm not even tempted! So far so good
I have to say so far I'm enjoying it, don't feel deprived at all. Loving my fruit which makes my oatbran porridge much more exciting in the morning.

Well true to the book I have remained with my 4lb loss. Stayed the same since thurs morning. Yesterday I had my celebration meal of cheesy nachos, stone baked pizza with caramelised onions, blue cheese and mushrooms and then a huge carrot cake for pudding!! I am loving this new version!! Back to pp today, will be happy with a 2 lb loss this week but it's my birthday Sunday and will be celebrating all weekend by eating!
Looking forward to Thursday and Friday which I've re named breadday and cheeseday!

Back