Attack Dukan! Round 2

This is my new motivation!! How gross

image-2321551900.jpg

Not posted for a while and that's because iv been bad AGAIN. This time around I just cannot change my mentality and attitude towards breads
Last time round, I was dead against bread, did not cheat once the whole 2 months, not even a crumb! But this time I just can't help myself. Too much temptation in my house and I cannot restrict my 1 year old to dukan only food!

Last weekend I was child free so went to my mums and ate like Dukan never existed! Same day as costa brought out their christmas drinks so I had a different flavour every day, ignoring the fact they have a skinny option! Shopped and lunched, dunked biscuits while catching up with friends! Basically stuck two fingers up at the diet.

Bloated as hell by the time I got home, on the scales next morning (monday) and STS 11st 6.4
Don't get me wrong I over the moon but miffed and felt I needed to see a gain!

Back on it since Monday and weigh in this morning showed 11st 4.6
Just over 8lbs to go but I really can't see how I'm going to sustain it...especially with my attitude this time around, the only way I will keep the weight off is by re-educating myself about good which is what I did last time but right now I'm finding any excuse to pig out.

Xx

Not posted for a while and that's because iv been bad AGAIN. This time around I just cannot change my mentality and attitude towards breads
Last time round, I was dead against bread, did not cheat once the whole 2 months, not even a crumb! But this time I just can't help myself. Too much temptation in my house and I cannot restrict my 1 year old to dukan only food!

Last weekend I was child free so went to my mums and ate like Dukan never existed! Same day as costa brought out their christmas drinks so I had a different flavour every day, ignoring the fact they have a skinny option! Shopped and lunched, dunked biscuits while catching up with friends! Basically stuck two fingers up at the diet.

Bloated as hell by the time I got home, on the scales next morning (monday) and STS 11st 6.4
Don't get me wrong I over the moon but miffed and felt I needed to see a gain!

Back on it since Monday and weigh in this morning showed 11st 4.6
Just over 8lbs to go but I really can't see how I'm going to sustain it...especially with my attitude this time around, the only way I will keep the weight off is by re-educating myself about good which is what I did last time but right now I'm finding any excuse to pig out.

Xx

This is exactly my problem as well, im back on it now but my god i just keep thinking 'yeh well when its xmas im pigging out'!!! wrong attitude or what! i struggle with binge eating and really need a way to just eat healthy forever and allow myself off treats! Im with you all the way though and i think if we both get to a weight that we look and feel amazing we wont want to gain it back, im tempted to go under my goal so i have something to play with! xx

This is exactly my problem as well, im back on it now but my god i just keep thinking 'yeh well when its xmas im pigging out'!!! wrong attitude or what! i struggle with binge eating and really need a way to just eat healthy forever and allow myself off treats! Im with you all the way though and i think if we both get to a weight that we look and feel amazing we wont want to gain it back, im tempted to go under my goal so i have something to play with! xx

I hope your right about getting to a size we are happy with and never going back. I feel like I need food therapy as well as being on Dukan!
Recently I feel miserable being on this diet because I feel like I'm missing out so much but I know if I was back where I was 2 months ago I would be miserable being a fat cow! Lol
My target is 4 lbs under my goal so as long as I don't go over 11st once in consolidation. I just hope I can stick to the next phase!
Christmas is going to be the challenge for me too but I'm not depriving myself! I'm planning on a box of ferrero rocher for breakfast christmas morning then a cheese board every evening til new year! Again wrong attitude! Xxx

I hope your right about getting to a size we are happy with and never going back. I feel like I need food therapy as well as being on Dukan! Recently I feel miserable being on this diet because I feel like I'm missing out so much but I know if I was back where I was 2 months ago I would be miserable being a fat cow! Lol My target is 4 lbs under my goal so as long as I don't go over 11st once in consolidation. I just hope I can stick to the next phase! Christmas is going to be the challenge for me too but I'm not depriving myself! I'm planning on a box of ferrero rocher for breakfast christmas morning then a cheese board every evening til new year! Again wrong attitude! Xxx

Ha ha wrong attitude but very good taste! Shall we invent the cheese and ferrero diet!! Xx

Omg!!!!! Ferreros!!!! Only buy them at Christmas...so moreish :)

lovely long post post tuula & everything you said is so familiar.....I think I had my fingers stuck up for the whole of October...I know what you mean though about this diet being sustainable afterwards long term...

I know I'm burying my head in the sand but I don't like thinking about conso or stabilisation cos it depresses me... But I feel 100% better than I did 13 weeks ago and I want to keep this feeling....I'm thinking PV days every day & one blow out a week & see how that goes...I don't like the thought of eating bread every day as you should on conso...

anyway...Well done you for sharing & weighing!!! :)

xxx

Ok so lets try again! Mother I law has been visiting so been bad since Friday! She gone now so let's get down to business!! Seriously need telling off. 2 years ago when I did dukan I was working in an office environment and everyone knew I was on a diet and I had lots of encouragement and tough love! This time I have a one year old trying to feed me her carbs so I need to muster up some will power.

Will go back to documenting what I eat, NO CHEATING! Change my screen saver to a fat picture for motivation!
Iv been hovering between 11st 4 and 11st 5 but I should be seeing a 10 by now! My own fault for slacking. PP for a couple of days, hopefully that will give me a boost

Xxx

Ok so lets try again! Mother I law has been visiting so been bad since Friday! She gone now so let's get down to business!! Seriously need telling off. 2 years ago when I did dukan I was working in an office environment and everyone knew I was on a diet and I had lots of encouragement and tough love! This time I have a one year old trying to feed me her carbs so I need to muster up some will power.

Will go back to documenting what I eat, NO CHEATING! Change my screen saver to a fat picture for motivation!
Iv been hovering between 11st 4 and 11st 5 but I should be seeing a 10 by now! My own fault for slacking. PP for a couple of days, hopefully that will give me a boost

Xxx

good plan!! Attack will give you the push you need Hun...I don't know what it is but when we have less than a stone to go, it goes a bit pear shaped....we are so close and I think we have done so well and were noticing all the great changes already, the final push is so difficult....

good luck with getting back on it!!

xxx

Thanks Andi! Yesterday was a write off too, me and bakeries should not mix...
Anyways so far so good today! Hopefully I can keep not up as you say we are so close. Maybe it's because I'm fitting in my old clothes and feeling pretty good, still not my ideal though.
Hope your well xx

Officially 2 stone gone! Finally! That second stone took its time.
11st2lbs on the scales this morning which means on 6lbs til goal weight. Wondering if I will be happy at 10st10?? But I think a lot of my issue is toning up the wobbly bits and getting rid of cellulite. I am looking and feeling slimmer than ever but I really don't feel or look healthy...
I will make 10st10 my christmas target, enjoy my christmas then see what the damage is, re-evaluate the situation.
PP day today
B-porridge
L-ham and babybel omelet or mackerel
D- steak

Good luck this week! Just over 4 weeks til Father Christmas comes with my hotel chocolat delivery!! Love that man!

Xxx

11st2lbs on the scales this morning which means on 6lbs til goal weight. Wondering if I will be happy at 10st10?? But I think a lot of my issue is toning up the wobbly bits and getting rid of cellulite. I am looking and feeling slimmer than ever but I really don't feel or look healthy...
I will make 10st10 my christmas target, enjoy my christmas then see what the damage is, re-evaluate the situation.
PP day today
B-porridge
D- steak

Good luck this week! Just over 4 weeks til Father Christmas comes with my hotel chocolat delivery!! Love that man!

Xxx

Yippeee well done you! we both have 6lbs left and oh my god i too have put my Hotel Chocolat order! yipppeeeee

Yippeee well done you! we both have 6lbs left and oh my god i too have put my Hotel Chocolat order! yipppeeeee

Ah that's great! 6lbs is so doable before christmas! 2lbs a week we can do this!
I figured if I'm going to cheat I might as well get the good stuff! Plus it's probably better for you than dairy milk! More cocoa less sugar...that's what I'm telling myself anyway! Best of luck Andi! Xx

Ah that's great! 6lbs is so doable before christmas! 2lbs a week we can do this!
I figured if I'm going to cheat I might as well get the good stuff! Plus it's probably better for you than dairy milk! More cocoa less sugar...that's what I'm telling myself anyway! Best of luck Andi! Xx

Sorry Mad not Andi! Haha not had my coffee yet!!
Xxx

PP day today
B-porridge
D- steak

Xxx

Fantasic achievement Tuula!!! Go for it on the run up to Christmas then you will enjoy it more :)

im totally with you on the wobbly bits....I am tempted to try to go lower, but I would be totally happy with my weight now if I had a bikini bod....whatever happens on conso I will be hammering the exercise!!

xxxxx

Right I'm back and 7lbs heavier! To be expected from what I consumed! I haven't been strict since mid November so all in all half a stone in 2 months isn't too bad. Plus we bought our first house end of November so take aways have been on the menu a lot !

Started back today I'm sick of feeling my back fat again, although I was emotional to say goodbye to My chocolate oranges and Brie, the time has come to knuckle down. My daughter has a ridiculous amount of Christmas chocolate left so I will do my best to avoid.
12lbs to shift instead of what was 5lbs, the more I think about it the more depressed I feel!

Doing attack for 3 days then back to alternating pp pv days.
Today's food

Oatbran porridge
Ham omelet
Haddock
1.5l water

Bloat is better already after day one so looking forward to feeling less flabby! Happy new year to you all! New year, new me and all that!

X

Yay! Welcome back lovely!
That's nothing to gain over xmas so well done!!
Mmmm chocolate orange! What I'd do for one right now!
You'll get that 12lbs off in no time! Xx

Yay! Welcome back lovely!
That's nothing to gain over xmas so well done!!
Mmmm chocolate orange! What I'd do for one right now!
You'll get that 12lbs off in no time! Xx

Thanks Hun! Not a huge gain but defo a difference when I look in the mirror, muffin tops galore!
Just catching up with your diary! You sound so in the zone! Good luck and hope we can beat the bulge! Happy new year! Xxx

Morning, just weighed out if curiosity and I'm 2.8lbs lighter in a day of attack! I needed that little motivation boost to carry on.
Had a nakd bar last night with my cuppa and really enjoyed it! Not Dukan friendly but it's better than eating chocolate. Plus they are on offer everywhere at the moment. Did my food shop online last night, lots of meat and stirfries coming my way. I find I stick to it and spend less if I shop online, no temptation!

Wishing you all a great week xxx

Morning, just weighed out if curiosity and I'm 2.8lbs lighter in a day of attack! I needed that little motivation boost to carry on.
Had a nakd bar last night with my cuppa and really enjoyed it! Not Dukan friendly but it's better than eating chocolate. Plus they are on offer everywhere at the moment. Did my food shop online last night, lots of meat and stirfries coming my way. I find I stick to it and spend less if I shop online, no temptation!

Wishing you all a great week xxx

hey tuula,

lovely to to see your posts again! Happy new year to you! It's really annoying having more weight to lose after Christmas but it's expected & you will shift that no worries....

fab one day loss :)

xxxx

hey tuula,

lovely to to see your posts again! Happy new year to you! It's really annoying having more weight to lose after Christmas but it's expected & you will shift that no worries....

fab one day loss :)

xxxx

Hi Andi! Happy new year! Hope you had a nice Xmas. I read you had a next to nothing gain! Amazing!! It's coming off pretty quick this time think a lot of its water weight.

Xxx

Back