Dukaneers on Twitter?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by dukanette, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. dukanette

dukanette Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello everyone

I'm a big user of Twitter and started a new to document my Dukan journey and get inspiration and advice from other Twitter users.

I've compiled a list of 55 people who are following the diet, many of whom are already sharing tips and recipes, so if you are a Twitterer yourself, feel free to subscribe .

Let me know if you want to be added or if I have missed anyone off.

And if Twitter makes you go like this: :confused: I totally understand. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    im a facebook girl and I darent even start on twitter lol!

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I'm lost on FB even, so nothing else for me either... shame though that more people aren't coming here cos the FB group is such a mess... impossible to find responses the next day... questions are asked, responses given, often incorrect, or would require knowing the person's weight, height, where they're at etc etc and of course no signatures to give you that info!

Another website would be good if people don't want to come here (dunno why!)... but not another thing like FB where info comes from all angles without knowing anything about the people talking...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.