DukannotsoFatty's Recipe Book

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Hi guys, I decided to put all my recipes in one place as I occasionally look back for them and its difficult to find LOL. Plus when I mention something in my diary it will be easier for other people to find.

I don't pretend to be a chef or anything in fact I am rubbish at putting together food stuff, although once I have tried a recipe I quite often might change a little something as I want to test it. I won't say they are all my creations and if I post something I found somewhere else I will say so, and if I can remember where I found it I will credit the site/person. If you see something on here that you know you posted originally then please say so.......I HATE the thought that I will not have given credit where due.

So thanks for looking. I'm gonna go find all my recipes now and put them here in one place.

Breakfast quiesadillas (PP/PV)

The tortilla
2tbsp oatbran or 1tbsp oatbran and 1tbsp wheatbran
2 eggs
pinch salt
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp pepper
3tbsp milk

To make the tortilla, beat all ingredients until well combined and the mixture is a pouring consistency (add more milk if necessary). Pour half the mix in a heated large pan with cooking spray and spread out evenly. Cook on very low heat until a crust forms at the base. Flip over and cook the other side for a few minutes. Use remaining half and make another. NEED TO COOK VERY LOW AND SLOW

Filling
2 fried eggs, medium done
3 grilled turkey rashers.
1 Ex Light Laughing Cow Triangle. or 30g 5% mature cheddar cheese (tolerated)
Tomato salsa (if PV) I used ½ red onion and 3 cherry tomatoes...chopped fine and a shake of salt/herbs)

Add the filling: Whilst tortilla is in pan, spread the cheese on one half of the tortilla (triangle doesn't so much melt as just soften) and leave until cheese is melted (if its 5%, that never happens!! ). Add the salsa, eggs and bacon and fold over the other half. Tip onto a plate and cut into wedges and serve immediately.

My eggs actually went on top of the folded ques so the yolk could run over the top of it LOL. And I used a knife and fork to eat as it was a bit messy LOL.

REMEMBER Unless you find the 5% cheese which is near impossible, cheese is not allowed in Attack or Cruise.

Doner Kebab....Dukan Style

500g Turkey Mince (Beef ok too)
1tsp Dried Oregano
½tsp Dried Italian Herbs
½tsp Garlic Powder
½tsp Onion Powder
¼tsp cayenne Pepper
½tsp Salt
½tsp Black Pepper

Combine all ingredients with your hands, work the mixture well and make sure there are no pockets of air. It should be a smooth mixture.

Shape into a loaf shape and place on a grill over a tin to catch the juices, and put it in the oven at 180C for 1 hour, turn over halfway.

Remove from oven and wrap in foil for ten mins. Slice very thinly and eat with salad or sauces depending on your day.

Can be frozen and eaten within a month or so of freezing. Defrost fully before reheating.

I've had this with BBQ sauce / Chilli Sauce / Cottage Cheese Mix / Dukan Garlic Mayo

This was on a friends Facebook page as a Slimming world recipe. But its all Dukan friendly. We could make a galette as the pitta alternative and load it up.

Last edited:
Cottaqe Cheese Mix

You'll see this a lot on my diary.

I love using Cottage Cheese but eating it plain can get boring. So here are a few suggestions for changing it up.

PP - 1 tsp. of Mustard and mix really well. This is great with boiled eggs to make Devilled Eggs.
PP/PV - 1 tsp. Sweet Chilli Sauce and mix it up. Great with Meat as a side dish. I have it with Kebabs / meatballs / meatloaf / chicken
PP/PV - 1 Baby gherkin chopped fine. Small amount of onion chopped fine. Herb Salt. (onion and gherkin are small amounts on PP days as its to taste only, add more for PV days) / today I added some chopped asparagus to this mix (PV day) to give it a bit of crunch.
PV - finely chop any veggies and mix with CC

As I do anything else with it I'll add to this post

Tofu Pudding

I found the recipe online somewhere and made it tonight. Dead easy and quite tasty

Box of silken tofu (asda sell it £1)
Sweetner to taste
Vanilla Essence to taste
2 teaspoons of cocoa powder

Put all together in a jug and mix really REALLY well. I used my stick blender.

Split between two tubs and put into fridge. I left it to set for about an hour, should have been longer really, but it still tasted nice.

Quick Egg Pudding.

I decided to experiment, which for me and recipes is a no no usually. Quite liked the outcome of this, so am sharing.

2 Eggs
¼ Tub Quark
2 Tbs Skim Milk Powder
Sweetner to taste
Flavour of choice

Mix it all really really well, either in a Mug / Bowl / Tub. Up to you.

Microwave for a minute at a time and check to see if cooked.

I've just had it hot with rhubarb and a shake of ginger. But yesterday I left it to go cold and ate it with greek yog. Both very nice. it has a strange almost rubbery texture, but its very solid and tasty.

COTTAGE CHEESE PUDDING

One of my fave little snacks is eggs/quark/sweetner. Oven baked into little muffins.

This morning whilst making some mini quiches, I decided to experiment. Quiche is cottage cheese/egg/herbs so i swapped the herbs for sweetner and flavourings.

Try this out. The texture was so much lighter than with quark, I will definately be making this again.

For every Egg you use, add a heaped tablespoon of plain cottage cheese. This was how I made it.

2 Eggs
2 Tbspns Plain Cottage Cheese (Aldi version brilliant as it has less liquid)
2 Tbspns Sweetner
Flavourings to taste. (I used vanilla)

Mix well. Pour into muffin moulds (silicon ideally).

Bake at 160 for approx 20min. Check cooked in middle with sharp knife or skewer.

Can be eaten hot or cold.

I think these would also work out cheaper. For instance, a tub of cottage cheese is 65p but quark is 72p-£1 Cottage cheese will go that bit further too.

This is something you could eat every single day, start with warm ones for breakfast, ending with a few cold ones for supper with yogurt. Don't know what they would be like microwaved, I'll try that another time.

Chicken Liver Stuffed Peppers

Like most people I buy chicken livers to do the pate, but I don't always fancy it, so i decided to have a play.

I bought some of those long red Peppers that are really sweet

Tub of Chicken Livers - Chop and remove stringy bits.
Garlic 1 clove crushed or chopped
Basil 1 tbspn
Tomatoes 1 finely chopped
Onion/Shallot 1 finely chopped
Mushrooms 4 smallish chopped into small pieces.
Seasoning
1 Red Long Peppers - sliced lengthwise and deseeded
Spring Onions - finely chopped

Spray a bit of oil into the bottom of a frying pan and spread around pan.
Put garlic, livers and basil in and fry until half cooked.
Add mushrooms, onions and tomatoes to pan and full cook it all.
Add seasoning. When it is cooked mash it down into a crumbled mess!!!
Fill each half of the peppers with the mix and sprinkle the spring onions on top.
Enjoy.

My Chicken Korma

Due to someone mentioning this dish recently I decided to buy some Curry Powder.
When starting to make the dish i realised I hadn't got the recipe to hand and so followed the instructions on the side of the powder pot with a few dukan adjustments. It was sooo yummy, its def going to be a weekly addition to my menu i reckon.

So i thought I would share it:

Chicken Korma

Chicken Breast
1 tbs Curry Powder
½ Onion chopped fine
1 tsp Oil
100ml Semi Milk
Coconut flavouring
1 tsp Tomato Puree
1 tsp sweetner
4 tbsp Plain Yogurt (greek best)

1.Marinate Chopped Chicken Breast in curry powder/onion/oil.
2.Fry till nearly cooked then add milk/tom puree and sweetner with a bit of the coconut flavouring to the pan.
3.Cook for a further 5 mins until milk starts to evaporate
4.Drain rest of milk off.
5.Put chicken into a dish and add yogurt, stirring well.

Yogurt is not added to the cooking process due to the risk of seperation.

Alternative Protein – White Fish and Prawns

Oopsie Rolls.....with a difference

I have tried to find the original recipe for these oopsie rolls, I know one was started on Dukan a few months ago, but hey ho, this is the recipe for any new people that are interested.

I made a batch today but added sweetener and vanilla instead of herbs and spices. Very tasty.

You need:
6 egg whites in one bowl
6 egg yolks in another bowl
pinch of cream of tartar
6oz quark
Add herbs or spices or sweetner and flavourings.
Oven on at gas mark 3
I MAKE THESE 1 / 1 So for every egg, its 1oz quark.

•Eqq whites in one bowl with the cream of tartar
•Whisk until ultra fluffy (until stiff peaks form!)
•Then go to your next bowl with egg yolks and add 6oz cream cheese
•Do NOT whisk them, stir vigiurously with a fork, dont worry if there are lumps of quark in there becuase the less liquidiesd they are, the more fluffy the oopsies will turn out
•Now add the yolky mix to the whites but pour in gently. Fold the mixture together (DO NOT beat, whisk or mix vigourously). Lightly turn the yellow into the whites remembering to scoop up the yellow from the bottom over the top and into the whites. If you break down the whites you will have runny oopsies and although they taste the same, they lose their appeal
•Once folded, use a large spoon to place on a large non stick baking sheet/tray. Baking sheets cost £1.99 form Morrisons and nothing ever ever ever sticks - promise you that
•Bake on the top shelf for 25 minutes on gas mark 3 160C. The smell when they are cooking is divine, let me tell you that.
•Near the end of cooking I turn them over, so both sides get a bit crispy.

If they join together just tear apart when cooled. I usually put it on a wire rack becuase if you leave to cool on the tray, it goes soggy.
Once cooled I wrap in kitchen towel and please dont put them ina plastic container as they go soggy and stick together. They keep for up to 2-3 days like this and never stick!
I have them both sweet and savoury (taste lovely toasted with butter) (I never saw this in the original recipe, LOL, so could have had them sweet all along)

NOTE TO HELP: I rarely do the quantities above, but its worth noting that all the ingredients are divisible by 6, so 1 egg with 1oz quark is a good ratio.

Dukan Microwave BREAD! Closest ever

Ok I'm blowing trumpets here, I had a recipe I found somewhere that was for Dukan Microwave Bread but it was a bit odd for me and i stopped using it.

Having learned to put some ingredients into things following other dukan recipes I adapted it and came up with the following. Once cooled its the best texture bread i have used so far....and I've tried a few i can tell you.

MICROWAVE BREAD

1 Tbs Oatbran
½ Tbs Wheatbran (if you are on Attack or don't use wheat bran then use this as oat bran as well)
1½ Tbs Quark or heaped dessertspoon FF Fromage Frais
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1½ Tbs Skim Milk Powder
1 Egg
pinch of salt (optional)

Mix all ingredients together, really well. Will look like very runny porridge at this stage.
Use a flat tub, I used a Chinese tub, the plastic rectangular ones. Place a piece of greaseproof paper in the bottom other wise it will be near impossible to get the bread out.
Pour mix into tub and tap the tub carefully on a top to level out the mixture.
Microwave on full power 600W for 3mins
Take out of dish carefully so it doesn’t squash and then leave to cool. I pull the sides of the tub away from the bread and then flip over on to a wire rack. Remove the greaseproof straight away, peeling carefully.
This will look a lot like sponge cake, but once cooled can be sliced and toasted if you prefer (grill toasting is best).

I’ve had this toasted with lemon curd. Sliced with fried egg as a Buttie. Sliced into fingers for dipping.

If you do this recipe and replace the salt with some sweetner and flavouring it makes a nice cake as well. Perfect for slicing into fingers and dipping in yogurt.

Rhubarb Meringue Pie

2 Eggs Separated
Pinch of Cream of tartar
Sweetener
Flavourings
200g rhubarb stewed but not to mushy

Beat egg whites and cream of tartar into stiff peaks.

Mix Sweetner, Yolks and Flavours together. Pour over whites and carefully fold in.

Place stewed rhubarb into a dish and then put the white mix on the top.

I found there was enough of this mixture to then put some in a silicon mould and make a separate cake without the rhubarb.

Bake at 180C for about 20-30 mins, till mixture is a lovely golden brown.

Can be eaten hot or cold, with yogurt or quark or just on its own.

Rhubarb Crumble

100g stewed Rhubarb (more if you prefer)
Sweetener to taste
Ginger (optional)

Dukan Bread (made using microwave recipe further up this thread) made into a cake with sweetner and flavourings.
I used half the bread. Sliced it into smaller pieces and then toasted it. When its cold again, use a blender and make into bread crumbs.

Put rhubarb into a dish with sweetener and ginger and then pour crumble over the top evenly.

bake until crumble is just starting to toast and crisp up.

180C for around 15-20 mins.

I had this cold, but it would be perfect with Dukan Custard also on this forum somewhere, but is also made using the Floating Island recipe without the snowballs.

Egg Pudding

I made this tonight slightly different to how I normally make it and it came out quite spongy, the texture was nice. So here goes..

1 Egg
50g Quark
Sweetener to taste
Lemon Juice and zest to taste
1 tsp. baking powder

Mix everything really really well until its a nice thick smooth consistency.

Pour into a flat bottom dish, I used a Pyrex that is a small oval. It doesn't look very deep but it will be ok.

Bake at about 170C until its cooked. I did mine in a halogen oven for about 30mins but it started to brown on the top whilst it was still soft inside, so I think it would be best on a lower heat in a halogen, and middle shelf in an oven.

Hearty Breakfast

This isn't my recipe but its one I use at least once a week, usually weekends as it needs cooking and not in a microwave. Sorry I can't remember where I got it, I think it may have been mydukandiet blog.

1 egg beaten
120ml skimmed milk
1tbsp Oatbran
½tbsp Wheatbran (if you aren't eating wheatbran then use 1½tbsp of oatbran)
Sweetener
Vanilla Essence

Using a pan that you trust for making milk/gravy products,

Beat egg and milk together in the pan, then add all the other ingredients.

Heat slowly on a mid flame temperature. Keep stirring, don't let it boil or bubble. I use a flat silicon spatula as this is excellent for scraping the sides and reduces the risk of milk burning.

It will take a while to start to thicken, but once it does it will go quick. Keep stirring. Once its at a thick gloopy consistency its ready. Pour into a dish and eat. The egg adds bulk to the porridge and almost doubles the portion in your dish.

This morning just before I poured it into my dish, after turning the heat off, I added some Dukan Chocolate flavouring, oh my, its was soooo delish.

Fish in Tomato Sauce (PV)

2 pieces of Fish (white/smoked own choice)
2oz Prawns
45ml Milk (skimmed or semi own choice)
½ medium onion, chopped finely
½ tin chopped tomatoes
50g FF Fromage Frais
½ tsp Dill

Fry onion in frying pan
Add fish to the frying pan with chosen milk. Fry fish on both sides.
Once fish is nearly cooked add half a tin of chopped tomatoes.
Once tomatoes are heated thru.
Add Prawns and once heated thru…
Add Dill then Stir in fromage frais

Serve with chunked vegetables of own choice.

I used to make this pre Dukan so adapted it for the diet.

Chicken Liver Pate (PP & PV)

Tub of Chicken Livers (asda 50p)
½ medium onion, chopped finely
1 clove Garlic chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Brandy or other strong flavour....don't forget this cooks off so you aren't really having the alcohol, only the taste of it.
Thyme Leaves (I use lemon thyme) Also nice with Basil and a squirt of tom puree (tolerated)
100g quark

Fry onion in tablespoon of water when nearly cooked
Add livers and cook over a medium heat
Add all other ingredients (except quark) and cook for a further few mins
Place cooked ingredients in a processor, add the quark and blitz till smooth.
Serve with galette on PP days, or Celery/Carrots/Cucumber sticks on PV

I make Dukan bread and then toast it for this. Its great on PV days as I can then chop up some veggies to dip in. If you don't have any bread or its not a pv day, try making a few omelettes. Use them as wraps, and spread with the pate. You could just flip over half the omelette and cut into slices.

Try adding different herbs and spices to this to change it up a bit

forgot to say, this isn't my recipe and was on this forum some time last year but I wanted to repost it with what I do with it. Thanks to that person I hope you like my ideas with it.

At the beginning, work your way down, one for each day LOL.

TOMATO & MUSHROOM SAUCE

I made this tonight to have with my homemade burgers and fried eggs. Really really simple, but very tasty. Amounts are up to you how much you use.

Chopped Tomatoes (I used half tin)
Mushrooms (I used 3 large-ish ones)
Garlic Powder to taste
Basil to taste

Chop up some mushrooms and spray some oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until half cooked. Add tinned chopped tomatoes and sprinkle on some garlic powder and basil (I used freeze dried, but fresh would work perfectly). Cook for approx. 7 mins until the juices of the tomatoes start to cook down. I then put this in the middle of my plate, places the burgers on top and the fried eggs on top of them. Very tasty and a great alternative for veggies on our PV days.

You could use this with meatballs for an Italian style meal, or had chicken to it to make it a cacciatore style dish.

Back