Dulcolax - A Cautionary Tale!!!

Sez

has started again!!
:fyi:Today I have learned.....

2 Dulcolax at bedtime = Stay at home following day!!:sign0131::sick0019:

Nuff said!!! Must dash!!:sick0019::sign0131::sign0131:

i have now used a whole box of them now:confused:!
It certainly works but Im abit worried about how long you should stay on them?

i have now used a whole box of them now:confused:!
It certainly works but Im abit worried about how long you should stay on them?

My concerns too, but after listening to the folks on here, I think maybe just for the duration of the diet, I personally should be ok! (I certainly hope so, as it seems all the other methods such as the husks, soda water , huge volume of water etc have no effect on me!)

Sez did you try it with one first?!!! One, no matter how bunged up I've been, has always been enough for moi!! You poor thing but at least you've had a good clean out!

Sez - you're finally on the move!! Brilliant.

Question - if you take it in the morning does that mean the effects will kick in by evening? I've been struggling badly this week and have just been too scared to take any because of the amount of travelling I've been doing.
Any thoughts?

In answer to your question ISOM, yes I usually take one, but it still is pretty painful once I do "go" so I thought I'd try 2!!!!

Tiger girl, I suppose it would work in the evening if you took it in the am. how about trying the one tablet (see above) as the reaction is def no so extreme, and would prob be ok if travelling?

Wow, that certainly is very effective!!! Hope you feel a lot better after this!!!

I have Dulcolax here and will take when I need it.

I think you're meant to take them at night - I take mine at about 7pm and usualy "all done" by next morning! HTH? Problem with taking them in the day is that you may get "caught" somewhere you dont want to be!!

I swear by them, I hate that bunged up feeling.
I take them every couple of days & I also make sure I ain't going too far the next day. LOL

Back