• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dumplings??

Can anyone tell me a low syn recipe for dumplings, my mum wants me to make a butternut squash and swede stew which is for her marks and spencers magazine and its only 1/2 syn for that bit but the dumplings that go with it work out as 6 syns per dumpling!

My family don't know im on slimming world as i want them to notice im loosing weight, anyone got an alternative low syn recipe??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
This is donnie46's recipe

Couscous Dumplings (free on Green)

Take 1 cup of couscous and place in a bowl. Cover with a boiling hot stock of your choice depending on what you are eating them with chicken/beef/veg made with Bovril or a stock cube.

Leave to stand until all liquid is absorbed. Add 2-3 eggs beaten, place spoonfuls or use an ice cream scoop onto a plate sprayed with frylight and microwave for 7-10 mins until firm.

Place dumplings on top of stew/casserole for the last 15-20 mins of cooking so they absorb the flavour of the casserole.

I had a normal dumpling the other day, mmm if you have a packet dumpling mix and quarter the mix a dumpling is 8 syns mine was well worth it.

I use 2 oz of flour at 9 syns and 1oz cheese a choice (or 6 syns) and that makes 4 for 2.5 (or 4 syns ) each

yummy and well worth the syns

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 2
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 5
Syn Values 4
SW Winter Warmer Recipes 2