Dundonian cd'er

HissyMissy

Hey. Any other dundee cd'er? Started my 4th week yesterday. Lost 1st 1lb in 3weeks. Seems a bit measley considering lots of people seem to manage that in 1 or 2 weeks but its the best I've done on the lose front for years. Not really sure what Im doing on this site but its keeping me busy and stopping me thinking about food. :wave_cry:

Not from Dundee (I'm miles away in Coventry!) but just wanted to say well done on your loss, that's fab! 1 stone and 1lb is really good xx

:talk017: Welcome! Yorkshire Tyke here :)

That is a good loss for 3 weeks! Have you a lot to lose? It seems the less you have to lose, the slower it comes off!

If you are struggling to find your way about on here, if you click on "subscribed threads" at the top of every page on the website it will bring up a list of all the topics you have contributed to so you can keep track of where you have posted and find your way back to them easily :)

Omygawd I still have a massive 6stones to loose but I'll get there eventually. Love this site though. It's awesome people I've never met before take the time out of their day to write a wee note.

Back