dunno wat wrong with me

loopyloudrewitt

I'm in the 7th week of my diet and I feel Like breaking it tonite , maybe cause it totm , but im wanting to eat **** food , thought my palate wud be cleansed by nw , wouldn't want **** food , feel so emotional just feel Like giving up

That definitely sounds like TOTM talking. DON'T give up. You have come sooooooo far. I felt exactly as you do now last week and I didn't cave and I felt soooo much better the next day. Have a hot drink, a hot bath, paint your nails and settle in to watch x factor. Drink, drink, drink water and those feelings will pass! STAY WITH IT. You CAN do it. Xx

Im tryin to stay positive, trying not to cave

DONT DO IT! Ive caved tonight and im feeling so bad and guilty.. dont do it hun take my advice. Im back 100% tomorrow had a sh** week this week, but dont do it cos u wont lose, ive stayed the same :-(

Just because your pallet has been cleansed doesn't mean you mind has...cravings, i'm afraid to say creep up every now again for everyone no matter how long you have been on the diet. Keep strong, don't give up now look how far you have come. x

I stuck it out and stayed 100% , I hope today is a better day for me

WTG keep focused and everytime you have a down day, always think of the reason why you are doing this and that if you want food, the food will always be there when you have completed your goal - thats the way I keep going anyway and believe me last week, 2 times I really really could of caved in but I kept thinking of my goal and how well ive done and dont want to spoil that.

Stay strong!!

I felt the same last night!!! I was freezing and sore all over!!! Miserable. Glad I didn't I feel good this morning

I have felt the same the last couple of days am contemplating doing the refeed this week as I've been struggling feel a bit like my life is on hold ... anyone else feel like this? Not sure if my willpower is just weakening but when I got weighed last monday I was on top the world and thought I could do this no problem. It's amazing how things change so quickly over a couple of days. So think I can't go on. :needhug:
I have to say to all you that have been doing this and sticking to it 100% you are strong people and should be proud of yourselves!! XX

You can do this babes!!! Sleep through the hard times. I feel as if my life is on hold and it gives me almost a panic attack but I tell myself to wise up in 2 more more weeks I will look fab!!! 18pounds off!!! I wonder y I am not jumping with joy!!! Need to wise up. Then this morning I started to feel better again :). It is a roller coaster!!! Ride the storm and you will be laughing at the tough days when it gets easier!!!

I felt the same last night when my son was tucking into a burger. I'm only in my first week but I held out as I really really want to lose the excess weight and know there is no easy route except perseverence. ;)

Good luck.

Angela.

Thread moved to main forum

Please remember no food references in the 100% section

Hi Debbie there are two of us now!!
I had approximately 3 1/2 stone that i want to lose. Lost 13 lbs in my first week and could hardly believe it. I felt very motivated after that but am really struggling more with the lifestyle or lack of than hunger. Just think my willpwer isn't great. Hoping the weigh in tomorrow will spur me on.
Is tomorrow your first weigh in?
Good luck for your journey, as you already know it really helps hanging around here.
Debbie xx

Starting to feel better but still totm I don't think it ever going away at this stage much worse than last week :( let's hope I still have a loss on wed or I be even more upset lol !!,

If its any consolation... I've come back on again lol... I've had more periods since starting Lipo than I think I've ever had in my life!!! (Ok slight exageration!!!! Lol)

X

I'm not looking forward to totm. I have the implant and ive not had a period for years!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back