E-Bay - Long, some may want to skip this!

Christ mini, i hope you use protection :D

I'm not sure what you're implying about my feelings on the issue,

Didn't intend to imply anything about your feelings, just throwing mine out into cyberspace :D

The intent behind my original post is to suggest that it might be a good idea for it to be a policy in all of the counsellor's offices to either carefully monitor the packets being purchased, offer refunds for packs or outstanding fees, make it clear that people don't need to feel ashamed or embarrassed if they decide not to do the diet and want to return the packs, or make it more difficult/ less profitable to sell them. This would make them less available to the people most likely to be harmed. And they can do this because it's their trademarked products and they have the resources to investigate and plan a solution that will be effective.

I would just like to say that I have a notice in my office stating that I am willing to give refunds on any packs that are in saleable condition and well in date.

I also have a footnote asking clients to return to me rather than sell on auction sites.

A gonk is......................................I must get up in that loft :eek:

Just want to add one thing to this - I have posted elsewhere that my very skinny daughter purchased packs of LT on ebay because there was no way anyone official would sell them to her at her size. (She was an 8 wanting to be a 6 :eek:)

However, the return address for the packs was a pharmacy.....

Just out of pure curiosity - did she buy those with your consent, or did she do it on her own behind your back? :)

Sorry, i just figured out you meant a HB kinda pencil
grinning-smiley-042.gif

I never heard of a Gonk until last night and I mentioned it to husband and he told me rather proudly he had one...for the top of his HB pencil!!!

I must of been asleep when they were all the go...:cry:

What can i say?! There wasnt much to do in the valleys when we grew up, so we kinda.....y'know. "got deflowered!"

mwahahaha!

That looks like a lump of....GONK!

Just out of pure curiosity - did she buy those with your consent, or did she do it on her own behind your back? :)

No she did not buy them with my consent!!! And the sneaky mare did it (by which I mean the "diet") at her dad's house...then in typical 18 yo fashion blamed me for giving her the idea of a VCLD - blummin kids!

I'm sorry, i have to stop being the pack joker.
This is a serious thread and i'm ruining it (again).

In all seriousness, gonks should be banned
grinning-smiley-026.gif

Along with teenage children - can we send them the same place please!

Back