E-source

Karenlou

Gold Member
I've got a monthly pass now I've started going to class so I'm able to use e-source but I can't work out how to find a food and check the points value or find out if it's core or not.

Am I being very thick? Help!

I am not sure about the cores bit, but when signed in if you click on pints tracker in the points mangerment on the left hand side it comes ip with a daily tracker. you can check points there.

If it's core then it should come up with a tick inside a green box next to the points value - Not sure if e-source is exactly the same as the online plan, but on there you can choose whether your planner is core or points and it works the points out accordingly.

I have to admit that I have really missed esource, when I go back to classes in a few weeks, defintely going for the monthly pass so I can get esource again, I think WHEN i get to goal weight I will pay for esource! Sorry I couldn't help you on your original question, I couldn't remember how to do it and I didn't think it would be helpful to say "can't remember" ha ha :)

Thanks - I think I've got it sussed now folks.

I'm with you, Sandy, I'm quite liking esource but don't think I'd pay extra for it.

Back