Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Karenlou, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I've got a monthly pass now I've started going to class so I'm able to use e-source but I can't work out how to find a food and check the points value or find out if it's core or not.

Am I being very thick? Help!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I am not sure about the cores bit, but when signed in if you click on pints tracker in the points mangerment on the left hand side it comes ip with a daily tracker. you can check points there.
  4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Cool. I'll try that.

Thanks x
  5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    If it's core then it should come up with a tick inside a green box next to the points value - Not sure if e-source is exactly the same as the online plan, but on there you can choose whether your planner is core or points and it works the points out accordingly.
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    How are you getting on with Esource. I must admit I like it not sure Id pay for it mind you ;)
  7. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    I have to admit that I have really missed esource, when I go back to classes in a few weeks, defintely going for the monthly pass so I can get esource again, I think WHEN i get to goal weight I will pay for esource! Sorry I couldn't help you on your original question, I couldn't remember how to do it and I didn't think it would be helpful to say "can't remember" ha ha :)
  8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Thanks - I think I've got it sussed now folks.

I'm with you, Sandy, I'm quite liking esource but don't think I'd pay extra for it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.