EA Active 30 Day Challenge

Oh good :D Mine is at the post office waiting to be picked up (I have a postman who is allergic to using the door knocker and would rather tap lightly, post a card and then run away really fast).
I should get it tomorrow and so will be able to join!

Great stuff Hellie. Do you have My Fitness Coach? I prefer it to the Active, but the 30 day challenge should motivate me to love it a bit more.

No. I have wii fit, which I used quite a bit but have got bored of fairly easily! So I don't do it as often. Thought I'd give the active a go...Love a new gimmick!

I've just got my wii active and done my first session on the 30 day challenge. I pressed high instensity... oh my god! ouch! but really worth the money compared to a gym membership

I did that too lol and kinda regretted it. But it's done now. I'm sure I'll pick it tomorrow too though. I can't do the skating at all, and was gutted there was no balance board in my section.

Yeah I found the skating really hard, he kept telling me to sort myself out cause I was gonna hurt myself! lol I got really mad and shouted at him, then went really childish and told him that i wouldn't hurt myself cause it was a game! Good job it isn't a real personal trainer!

Not just me then. I was going off on one at it too I just couldn't jump, even though I was clearly jumping, they've measured earth tremors here lol

Back